“Pretty decent pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 70 Restaurants in Oldsmar
Dining options: Delivery
Description: good ,local {Italian /pizza place} to eat.We are from Boston.Chef Dom loves to cook .I am a Johnson and Wales grad.class of 1995,Miami fl.
Tampa, Florida
“Pretty decent pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Friday night; very busy and chaotic kitchen. I think they could use some more help. Ordered a pizza and antipasto salad. Both were very good! Portions were just a bit on the skimpy side. The staff seemed very busy and probably could have used a little help in the kitchen. Pizza had a great crispy crust and sauce was very good!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

hilton head island
“disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The outside of the building looked very inviting, online reviews looked good too. But sadly, the food was just not good. Everything seemed to be lacking something. It felt like Fazoli's in a really nice building. I wont go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dover, Massachusetts
“A little Boston's North End in Florida”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

As far as Florida goes this is definitely the best pizza I have had in the Tampa area. The restaurant is traditional Italian and has a decor mixed with traditional Italian and Boston sports memorabilia as the owner was originally from Gloucester Mass. Being from Boston I would say this restaurant was great for Florida and definitely would go back. It's just that the north end is the north end and there's no equivalent .

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We may have found our new Pizza spot (although we'd go back just for the wings & $7 pitchers of beer). I've never seen any coupons or ads for this place, but my wife had heard about this place from people at work, so we decided to try it. It's not real hard to find, but we've driven past it for over 2 years now without stopping. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming. Our Server, Regina, was attentive & accommodating from the minute we were seated. We even got to meet "Dominic". We started with a pitcher of beer (Shock Top) and an order of wings. They "make" their own wing sauce, and it wasn't your normal buffalo sauce... it was quite tasty. We like our wings crispy, and that's the way they came to us. The pizza was very good too. The atmosphere was nice even though it's in a small strip plaza. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tampa
“Horrible food and service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I ordered from there and my husband picked it up and brought it home. The pizza was burnt on the bottom and everything else was cold and mushy. I called and asked if they would replace the pizza and they wouldn't do that. I ended up driving up there where the manager yelled at me told me there was nothing wrong with the pizza! (The bottom was burnt the tomatos were green with the ends that you cut off, and there was hardly any sauce or cheese) He wouldn't give me my money back and he wouldn't remake any of the food. I left $50 worth of food on their counter and left.

NEVER EVER will I go back there and if I were you, I wouldn't waste my time either. Their food costs way too much for the garbage they serve!

• Visited December 2012