“Suprisingly Good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bedford, New York
“Suprisingly Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The hotel was recommended as near my parents apartment. The hotel room was spotless. The furniture looked new. They provided plenty of towels as well as toiletries (including shampoo, conditioner, eye makeup remover, lotion, etc.). There was free wifi. I had a problem connecting my iPad to the internet. It was immediately corrected by simply calling the IT number provided in the room. The free breakfast was quite good and varied slightly each day (eggs, omelets, rolls, bagels, yogurt, bananas, sausage, biscuits & gravy, coffee, tea). They also provided fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. The front desk was very helpful - printing out driving directions and recommending local nearby restaurants. I was surprised how nice it was as some of the reviews were so-so. A woman at the front desk said it was under new management which might explain it. Will definitely stay there the next time I visit my parents.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hot Express Start breakfast, the condition of your guest room as well as our new Bath & Body Works amenities. I am also happy to hear that our IT department was able to assist you in connecting to the free high speed internet. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town visiting your parents!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here in September 2013 when the air conditioning in our house broke. It's convenient in location, in the same plaza as a couple of good restaurants with a gas station right there, as well, and is on a main road, easy to get wherever you want. All staff members were polite and helpful, our room was clean, comfortable, spacious and well decorated. Room service was Applebee's, which was odd, but fast and fresh. We enjoyed our stay and if we ever need a local hotel again, we'll be going to this one.

• Stayed September 2012
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Sarah,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while your air conditioning was being repaired. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We provide Applebee’s for our room service as an option for our guests, since we do not have a full service restaurant on site. The other dining option is for our guests to use the complimentary Mercedes Benz shuttle to local restaurants within a 5 mile radius. Thank you again for giving us a five star review!
Novi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here July 3rd. The hotel is very clean and close to many restaurants and shopping. The whole staff was great especially the front desk. When we arrived Helen and Julie treated us like we were old friends. That made us feel good right off the bat. They were very helpful in recommending restaurants and things to do. A maintenance guy, I forgot his name, also came up to us when we were by the pool and ask if there is anything he could do to make our stay better. I have never had a maintenance guy ask me this any any other hotel that I have ever stayed at.

This place is great. The rooms are large and clean. I am happy to say that when I am close to this area...I will most definitely stay here again. Thanks again to the whole staff and especially Helen and Julie.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for giving us five stars! We are so delighted that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. We look forward to your next visit!
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Oldsmar and had a very nice experience. The people were nice, friendly, helpful and the place was very clean. I left my phone charger and they worked very hard to get it returned to me. They were very helpful on the phone and worked hard to locate the charger even though housekeeping was off for the evening. My friends picked it up for me before they left Tampa and it was a happy ending. We've stayed at this motel in the past for water ski tournaments and they are always very accommodating. They allowed our team to use one of their meeting rooms for an early evening practice and meeting. Great place!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Lydia,

We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are so pleased that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with. We are happy we were able to locate your cell phone charger and return it to you. We hope so see you both again next summer for the Tampa Bay Water Ski Show Tournament, since we have been chosen to be the host hotel in 2014.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Needed to make a quick stop on my way through Oldsmar, Florida and this Holiday Inn was a great choice. Everything was in top notch condition and the place couldn't be any cleaner. The price was a little on the higher side for the area, but completely worth the comfort and piece of mind.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while passing through Tampa Bay. We appreciate your comments regarding your wonderful stay and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope to see you again on your next visit!
Clearwater, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 16 nights while waiting on our home to be completed. The staff was amazing! Upon the first night we were treated so kindly. The hospitality continued throughout our long stay. Even the housekeeping staff was so friendly! The room was very nice and clean. We are very picky with cleanliness and it met our high standards. The breakfast was good and so convenient. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I would recommend one of the mini suites on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Mrs. P. & Family,

It was truly our pleasure to be your “home away from home” while you were waiting for your new home to be ready. I hope that you are all settled in to your new place. Our staff misses seeing you and your children every day. Feel free to stop by anytime you are in the neighborhood and say “hi”!
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the time we departed. we were overwhelmed with great service.
The room was nice and clean breakfast choices were good. the only drawback for me was that they did not have soy or almond milk as part of the breakfast menu but we brought our own my children had a ball. The amenities were good overall. The staff were very nice and went all out to see to it that our stay, short as it was, was pleasant and enjoyable. I plan to make it back there anytime I am in that area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for giving us a five star review. Next time you are in town, please call us in advance and we will make sure that we have soy and/or almond milk for your family for breakfast. Due to our brand standards with Holiday Inn Express we are limited as to what we can offer at breakfast. We look forward to your next visit!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!