“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar
GreenLeadersBronze level
Portland, Oregon
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Staff, from the front desk to the cleaning crew, were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were very clean and beds were so comfortable. My only regret was not having the opportunity to enjoy their complimentary breakfast. Lobby was beautiful. I was visiting my children & grandchildren who came to the hotel to visit with me. Mini-Suite was a nice size for me and my visitors.

Room Tip: Rooms by the laundry room could get a little noisy but I didn't notice it untl the afternoon whe...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites while you were in town visiting your family. I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully you will be able to enjoy our Express Start breakfast buffet on your next visit!

287 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. The lobby was very nice and breakfast was convenient. The service was EXCELLENT, the staff was very helpful, courteous and worked with a smile.

Room Tip: Suites are a very good size.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff. We hope to see you again on your next visit.
Ellicott City, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I wasn't sure how the stay would be because the price was so much more reasonable than neighboring hotels. The hotel was convenient to the people I was visiting. Front desk staff was very helpful. Everyone was very helpful. Nancy S.

Room Tip: I stayed on ground floor opposite front of building. I asked for a quiet room and it was.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Nancy,

We are so delighted that you chose our hotel over the neighboring properties. We strive to offer our guests the best possible rates as well as a great value. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to your next visit!
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was in town due to a family matter which required me to stay overnight...picked your hotel purely because of location, and very glad I did! The service was EXCELLENT, the staff was incredibly helpful, courteous and worked with a smile. Nice to see that customer service is not completely gone in the world! The room was very clean; comfortable bed; great location. I would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers - whether business or personal, and I will be staying there in the future for my return trips to Tampa.

Dear Michael,

Thank you again for choosing our Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with them. We look forward to your next visit to Tampa Bay!
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable and clean. The lobby was very nice and breakfast was convenient. Also, there were many restaurants within walking distance in the area. It's in a good location and there are choices if you need a suite or just a standard room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Cindy D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for giving our hotel a perfect review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. We hope that you will choose our hotel again the next time you are in the area.
Delray Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed at your great hotel while attending daughter's softball tournament. Everyone was very nice, accomodating and rooms were extremely clean and comfortable.

Location was great - lots of shops and restaurants near by.

Would definately visit again and would recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
It was truly our pleasure to host your softball team for their tournament. I hope that everyone enjoyed their stay with us. We hope to see you all again the next time you are in town!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

The hotel was beautiful, the staff was very helpfull in all your needs. Very clean and friendly. I will stay there again. I went there without a reservetion and the hotel was full but they were able to acomodate me none the less. Convenient to restaurants shoping. I would recomend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
I am so happy we were able to provide accommodations for you on a sold out night. We appreciate your kind review and your recommendation to future travelers. I will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tampa Northwest - Oldsmar? Share your experiences!