“Slept well!” 4 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Okeechobee

Polk City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I was quite pleased with my stay here... enough so that I booked it again the following week. The motel is older but they have done some refreshing and staff are seen constantly working to keep things sprayed and tidy. Nothing too fancy but the rooms were secure, reasonably cleaned and quiet, so sleeping at night was not an issue. A lot of guests seem to be longer term workers... so they all seem to leave for work around 5 to 6 am... but otherwise the place was very quiet. I had four working K9's on both trips and the staff were quite friendly and accommodating. Compared to some of the other similarly priced establishments in Okeechobee this place was excellent... a much better value than the 4 and 5 star hotels yet very acceptable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mark H
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The staff at this small motel always made me feel at home during my 3 month long stay (I did check out few times to visit home during weekends). I always requested for same room and most of the time I did get it. The rooms are big with queen bed and kitchen. I do cook my own food and pots and pans in room help lot. I am not big breakfast guy but my coffee was always hot and I always had fresh fruit in morning. Flat screen TV in room was good for evening entertainment and there is a local bar nearby for some good drink specials. I will stay at this place if I am in town again and would recommend this to anyone for long or short stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Ben W
Gainesville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this motel are wonderful.
I stayed close to 3 months at this place for my work. (Well I checked out few times during weekends to head back home). I asked for same room all the time and did get it most of the time. The rooms are big with queen bed and small kitchen. I cook my own food most of the time so it was helpful as they even had pans and pots in room. I am not a big breakfast eater but I always got my coffee hot and had fresh fruit. Not a big TV watcher but room did have a flat screen TV. Will stay at same place if I come back to town for work again. I would recommend this motel to anyone visiting Okeechobee for long or short duration.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Big_BW
Also consider these accommodations in or near Okeechobee
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
Scottish Inns Okeechobee
#5 of 11 in Okeechobee
4.0 of 5 stars 13 reviews
Hampton Inn Okeechobee - Lake Okeechobee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port St. Lucie-Tradition
Homewood Suites by Hilton - Port...
#1 of 12 in Port Saint Lucie
Pier II Resort
Pier II Resort
#4 of 11 in Okeechobee
4.0 of 5 stars 74 reviews

Been to Travelodge Suites Lake Okeechobee? Share your experiences!