Stayed 2 nights... absolutely no complaints. Rooms was top notch... staff was friendly. They have a "no pet" policy but they had no issue with my service K9's. Would happily stay there again.
If there is one thing that I found to be "negative" it was the entry to the hotel... you can't exit the hotel and go north... you have to go south and do a U turn. Same for going into the hotel... you can only enter going southbound on Hwy 441 (you can't enter the hotel if you are travelling northbound on 441... you have to go past it and do a U-Turn and go southbound to get into the hotel. It's a bit inconvenient... but I've seen worse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Okeechobee is the newest Hotel in Lake Okeechobee area, featuring interior corridors, fitness center, business center, complimentary continential breakfast, complimentary high speed internet, and meeting rooms catering to 50 peole. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel also features an outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool. Close to all businesses and attractions. Visit Okeechobee, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Okeechobee
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Okeechobee
- Okeechobee Holiday Inn