“Good Sushi” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
OAKLAND
“Good Sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Good sushi is usually very expensive. We had a Lot of sushi for a reasonable price. Service was very good. The hot tea pot kept our tea the perfect temperature.
The Spicy tuna had very good flavor. The server recommended the Hot Crunch roll and we were not disappointed.
Nice family style atmosphere with a nice selection of reasonably priced sushi.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing sushi... will be back soon!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to Crazy Fish Sushi last night for the first time. We were not disappointed! I have to say, initially when I was told the location, I did a double take and immediately started looking at reviews. As a local, having lived here my entire life, Ocoee/Winter Garden are not where I would look for a sushi restaurant. But the reviews seemed promising, and my friends had heard good things.

Let me preface everything with the caveat that we all love spicy, so we decided to splurge and go with it, since typically not every one does when ordering sushi as a group. So if I say we did not find it particularly spicy, if you do NOT like spice, you WILL find it spicy. :)

We ordered 6 rolls and all were good-to-amazing. Our favorite was the Fire On You roll... we agreed unanimously that this was one of the best rolls we have ever had. While the most expensive, which at $14.95 I did not find excessive compared to any other roll I have had that was this amazing, this roll was incredible! If you do not like spicy, do not order. If you love spicy, and will then comment this was not spicy enough, add wasabi (I did :))

Playboy Roll /Super Rainbow Roll while we ordered both of these, and actually sent back the Super Rainbow Roll after receiving it because we thought it was the same as the Playboy Roll, they insisted they were two different rolls. Either way, both were delicious, but would recommend not ordering both for the same meal if they truly are that similar.

I read a review and thought it indicated the 911 Roll was spicy, but we did not think it was at all. Definitely sweet. Very good roll, and great accompaniment to our spicier selections but not remotely spicy. I ordered the Avocado Roll, as I always love them (and at $3.95 why not?) and it was as good as any I have ever had... very basic roll, so not one to judge much on. But overall we were incredibly impressed!

If you are dining with intention to have a full bar, or even numerous wine selections, this is probably not the spot. They have no liquor and very limited wine, as well as limited sake. But if you want amazing sushi, give Crazy Fish a try!

• Visited April 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great sushi and good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This was our first time to Crazy Fish and we really liked it! The sushi was fresh and very reasonably priced. I had a bento box with shrimp tempura and sashimi for only $12.95. We'd make the drive from Dr. Phillips to eat here again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Windermere, Florida
“Tasty Sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Reasonably priced sushi ($3.95 - $10+) and wonderful service. We've been numerous times and always have had great sushi.

If you're traveling through on the Turnpike, this is a quick on/off (no extra tolls!).

Windermere, Florida
“Wonderful Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We are regulars to Crazy Fish and for a good reason - fabulous, fresh sushi! One of our favorite appetizers is the Japanese Nachos topped with spicy tuna. Although we are sushi lovers, once in a while we have a Bento Box. That way, each of us can choose exactly what we want. Great price and the Bento Box comes with salad, soup and rice!!! Their Saki is also good!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Crazy Fish Sushi, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.