“My Opinion” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ocala

You added Super 8 Ocala to your Saves list
Super 8 Ocala
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3924 West Silver Springs Boulevard, I-75 Exit 352, Ocala, FL 34482   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
WETUMPKA
“My Opinion”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed at this Motel because of advertising billboards on the way down, said 25% discount for seniors. I told the attendant at check-in that I wanted the senior discount.
There was a joke made about it which I cannot remember. I asked how old you had to be to qualify for the senior discount, and she replied 90. I said that I did not qualify for that, but I was 65. My friend who is not a senior got a separate room and he and I were charged exactly the same thing. This was very disappointing to me. I have stayed at this motel now for the second year, but may not stay there next year due to this incident.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed there although I was reluctant as it looked a little sketchy, it was the cheapest hotel in the area on a Saturday night. We checked in late around 10 pm the room stunk so bad we had to burn a candle to help the situation there was dirt and dust all along the walls and ceiling. I woke up at 3 am and decided to quick check our bed with my phone flashlight for bed bugs.... And I found them. They had been crawling all over us. My husband went right away to complain and have money refunded but they would not. Our only option was another room..NO THANKS. On our way out we heard other people complaining about bugs also. Wether next day both of us were covered in bed bug bites! Stay away from this place. I would rather sleep in my car then step foot in a room here. It was horrific to say the least

• Stayed November 2012
MILFORD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have stayed at the Ocala Super 8 for one night 3 yrs in a row now. Taking my in laws car to FL. Emily, the clerk, is very nice. Best Super 8 breakfast. Many others serve dry toast and stale muffins. Ocala has bagels, cream cheese, fresh juice etc.....Good location too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers also viewed these Ocala hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala
Days Inn Ocala
#22 of 36 in Ocala
3.0 of 5 stars 182 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview

Been to Super 8 Ocala? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ocala

Address: 3924 West Silver Springs Boulevard, I-75 Exit 352, Ocala, FL 34482
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Ocala
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ocala 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Ocala, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.