“Met all my needs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Washington, DC
“Met all my needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is a very well-run, comfortable and convenient hotel. It is well situated right off I-75. Very nice desk clerk, great little cafe with good breakfasts to go and Starbucks coffee. It meet all of my needs and I will return on next trip to Ocala.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
James M, General Manager at Courtyard Ocala, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Laurie V

Thank you for you great review of our hotel. We get lots of compliments about our Bistro and Starbucks is always a hit with the Guests. I have a great staff that helps me make things run smoothly and they are always looking for ways to make our guests stay even more comfortable.

We look forward to you next visit, JWM-GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel rooms and amenities were very clean. The rooms provided plenty of room to work, as well as relax...And the bed was extremely comfortable. The customer service was fantastic. The staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Ztbarbee

Thank you for your kind words about my staff and the fantastic customer service. I have to admit I have a great staff; they are always looking for ways to make our guests enjoy their stay. JWM-GM
Haverford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place is a gem. We originally booked at another hotel and were horrified at the rooms. I called around frantically looking to change and we were lucky they had a vacancy. We stayed 2 nights and would have stayed longer if we could. Clean, comfortable, convenient and there were a lot of nice places to eat nearby -- I am a chef and that was important to me. Starbucks and small bar in the lobby...happy as clams. A great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Crazy Caterer 2014

Thank you for your fine review, we also are glad you found us. Many of our guests really appreciate that we have a Bar in the Hotel and Starbucks is a big hit. Thank you also for your kind words about the cleanliness of the property, I am very proud of my cleaning staff.

Hopefully the next time you are in town you will be able to stay longer. JWM-GM
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

This weekend have had an unexpected road trip to Fort Myers Fla due to flight cancelations... We were not looking forward to the 11 hour drive from Charlotte. We got on the road ahead of the big storm... Drove to Ocala and stopped at the Courtyard at 1030 pm, road weary. The desk clerk was very nice. Explained they only had two rooms left. The king deluxe at $180 for the night or an Unusual room with no TV for $59 a night. I asked if the $59 room was the same quality as all others and was told " exactly the same....just no TV". The room was very nice. Clean. Comfy. Quiet. Perfect for 2 road weary travelers. I highly recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Wahini79

Thank you for your kind words about my staff and our hotel. I am really proud of my staff for they keep a very clean hotel. I certainly understand road weary, I have been there several times myself. When we get those big storms we tend to sell out but I am glad we were able to accommodate you. The Courtyard is far enough from I-75 that it is very quiet yet close enough you can jump right back on to continue your trip. Thanks once again for your high recommendations.

JWM-GM
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Appreciate the cleanliness, comfort and convenience off I75 during my holiday road trip. We frequent this hotel at least every other year and always enjoy our stay. Nothing to complain about - great little gym as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Annie Tin Mia

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. We look forward to your next visit as you travel thru Ocala next year.

JWM-GM
Suntree, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were doing antique shopping and decided to stay the night in Ocala. The room was clean, water pressure good. Ok décor. Nothing memorable about this hotel. Standard room, comfortable bed. Check in was fast. Free parking. WIFI worked well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Cocoa beach Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We checked in at 7:00 with out a reservation. The front desk girl got us a great room with a great military discount ($40 off a night!) She also told us that light up Ocala was going on down town so we headed down there and saw two great bands and a wonderful array of lights to celebrate the christmas holiday. The room was very clean, very high end. The restaurant downstairs was awesome. They have round tables with circular couches and private TVs so that you feel like you are lounging at home. The staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful. Really nice heated pool and hot tub area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Courtyard Ocala? Share your experiences!