“I always feel at home at the Hilton Ocala. It's my #1 choice in the area!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Ocala

Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #7 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
GreenLeadersGold level
Nicholasville, Kentucky
“I always feel at home at the Hilton Ocala. It's my #1 choice in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

I always feel at home at the Hilton Ocala. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The rooms are well appointed, and I love the mattress and bedding. It's more comfortable than my bed at home. The lobby and lounge are a great place to meet and visit with other folks doing business in Ocala, and events at the Hilton are always top-notch. It's my #1 choice in the area!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

We came in very late from traveling for Gainesville football game. We were welcomed by staff when we came in. Went to bar in hopes of getting something to eat and drink. Bar staff were really, really nice. It was great way to end the day. Thanks so much.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Odessa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2010

My wife and I frequently stay at this hotel as I work in Ocala but live in Tampa. We love this hotel because all of the staff, from the front desk to the room attendents are excellent. They also remember us on every visit and we feel like guests in their home rather than a client in a hotel. We also love the hotel because they are dog friendly and we can bring our dog with us. Keep up the great job!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

Good location, close to I-75. Priced right. A little older but kept in great shape. I highly suggest this a favorite place to stay. Parking for large trucks in the back and has a nice pool and horses on property.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Boca Raton, Florida

Well located if you are traveling North or South on the Highway
Hotel restaurant is probably best in town for quality but a bit pricey for dinner
Pool area is relaxing, roomy, and clean

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

I was fortunate to have your facility reserved for me by my corporate office travel dept. During my 6 weeks at the Hilton Ocala I was treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Your entire staff was exceptional. There were a few that stood out above the others for there attention to detail and actually treating me like family. These people are Donna from the Exec Lounge on the 9th floor, George from the Dinning room and Lauren at the front desk.
***Completely Satisfied over the entire stay***

I must say though, I reccomended Hilton Ocala to my boss who stayed in July and was greeted by a room full of fleas. He was completely dis-satisfied unfortunately.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
wexford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have stayed at this Hilton many times and it is a great value for the money! Service is always top notch and staff are all friendly and professional!
When I am in the area I will always try to stay here and I have no problem recommending this to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Ocala? Share your experiences!