We live in Ocala but needed a place to stay for two nights. This was an inexpensive option - it was a pleasant surprise to find this property. It was reasonably updated; rooms and lobby were sparkling clean, breakfast was standard and even though it is right on a busy highway, the road noise was not disturbing. The nicest thing were the people - every staff member we encountered treated us well, and they appeared to enjoy doing their job. If we needed a place to stay again, we'd chose this hotel.
We had a room on the first level and I suspect it would be a bit quieter on the second floor. Didn't use the pool or spa.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala Hotel
- Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala Hotel Ocala
- Howard Johnson Hotel Ocala
- Howard Johnson Ocala
- Ocala Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering happiness and value, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida hotel is situated with easy access from I-75 and 4 Miles from Downtown Ocala, Florida Horse Capital of the World. Kick off your day with a free breakfast including Belgian waffles and free WiFi. With 125 rooms located on 10 acres of land, this Ocala, Florida hotel is ideal for families traveling with RV rentals, and includes ample RV and boat parking on-site. This green-certified Ocala, Florida hotel is situated within minutes from the Post Time Horse Farm, home of the annual Horse Shows in the Sun - HITS - Ocala event each winter. As the recipient of Howard Johnson's Best Practices of the Year Award for 2010, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida is dedicated to providing travelers the best combination of cheerful hospitality and convenience with a great value. Find all that this Ocala hotel has to offer within minutes of top attractions including Silver Springs Natural Theme Park, Wild Waters Water Park, Florida State Fire College, Ocala Rotary Sportsplex, Big Sun Youth Soccer League, Shocker Park Softball Complex, Ocala Breeders Sales and the beautiful fresh water springs (Silver Springs, Salt Springs, Juniper Springs, Alexander Springs, Silver Glen Springs and Rainbow Springs) of the Ocala National Forest. Fun and convenience are a standard at the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida with the areas largest outdoor heated pool, poolside cabanas and a relaxing Jacuzzi. In and around this Ocala, Florida hotel you will enjoy a complimentary Rise and Dine Breakfast along with on-site miniature golf, meeting and banquet facilities, Howard Johnson's Restaurant on-site (Buy 1 Dinner and get the 2nd dinner of equal or lesser value FREE) and nearby dining and convenience at Roma Italian Restaurant and the Publix SuperMarket. No matter what kind of traveler you are, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida hotel provides the ideal location and incredible value you have been searching for. Go Happy. Go HoJo Ocala, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.