“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I read Trip Adviser reviews before booking this hotel so expected it would be good and was not disappointed. I stayed one night but will be going back for more. ( business need to be in the area ). Friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed. Restaurant on site was a nice suprise and welcome. Breakfast was great. I had the free continental but you can buy cooked to order as well.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review of our Howard Johnson of Ocala, Florida! We are so pleased that you enjoyed our clean rooms, friendly staff and newly renovated restaurant. We sure do hope to see you again next time you are in the area. Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Since staying HoJo in Ocala at various times beginning Sept. 2012, thru Jan 2013, I find this HoJo is particularly consistent in its cleanliness, and I still recommend this hotel 100%. I have noticed since the first time I stayed back in Sept 2012, that although the rooms have been remodeled, some rooms have undergone more extensive remodelling than others. Even though this is the case, each room I've stayed in, and I haven't stayed in the same room twice, have been clean. I don't know what some reviewers expect - this is not a luxury hotel, neither is it a new hotel. I am a woman and I travel ALONE and i feel SAFE here and the cleanliness is above acceptable. Don't expect luxury amenities and you will not be disappointed. My gosh, for the reasonable/cheap rates offered by HoJo, I will never stay anywhere else when I travel to Ocala. I must also say, every staff member has been friendly and hospitable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Becky S, Public Relations Manager at Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Judith, our staff would like to thank you for coming back time and time again to our Howard Johnson while in Ocala. We truly appreciate our loyal guests and want to ensure that every stay is consistently good. If you ever have any problem, please give us the opportunity to make it right as we care very much that our guests always feel they get their moneys worth. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Been to Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala

Address: 3951 NW Blitchton Road, I-75 exit 354, Ocala, FL 34482
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Ocala
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Ocala
#2 Green Hotel in Ocala
#13 Business Hotel in Ocala
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala 2.5*
Offering happiness and value, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida hotel is situated with easy access from I-75 and 4 Miles from Downtown Ocala, Florida Horse Capital of the World. Kick off your day with a free breakfast including Belgian waffles and free WiFi. With 125 rooms located on 10 acres of land, this Ocala, Florida hotel is ideal for families traveling with RV rentals, and includes ample RV and boat parking on-site. This green-certified Ocala, Florida hotel is situated within minutes from the Post Time Horse Farm, home of the annual Horse Shows in the Sun - HITS - Ocala event each winter. As the recipient of Howard Johnson's Best Practices of the Year Award for 2010, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida is dedicated to providing travelers the best combination of cheerful hospitality and convenience with a great value. Find all that this Ocala hotel has to offer within minutes of top attractions including Silver Springs Natural Theme Park, Wild Waters Water Park, Florida State Fire College, Ocala Rotary Sportsplex, Big Sun Youth Soccer League, Shocker Park Softball Complex, Ocala Breeders Sales and the beautiful fresh water springs (Silver Springs, Salt Springs, Juniper Springs, Alexander Springs, Silver Glen Springs and Rainbow Springs) of the Ocala National Forest. Fun and convenience are a standard at the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida with the areas largest outdoor heated pool, poolside cabanas and a relaxing Jacuzzi. In and around this Ocala, Florida hotel you will enjoy a complimentary Rise and Dine Breakfast along with on-site miniature golf, meeting and banquet facilities, Howard Johnson's Restaurant on-site (Buy 1 Dinner and get the 2nd dinner of equal or lesser value FREE) and nearby dining and convenience at Roma Italian Restaurant and the Publix SuperMarket. No matter what kind of traveler you are, the Howard Johnson Inn Ocala, Florida hotel provides the ideal location and incredible value you have been searching for. Go Happy. Go HoJo Ocala, Florida. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala Hotel Ocala
Howard Johnson Hotel Ocala
Howard Johnson Ocala
Ocala Howard Johnson

If you own or manage Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.