“Quick getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Largo, Florida
“Quick getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Not a bad place to get some zzzz's. Christian at the front desk was nice. he answered all of our questions. Eve at the free continental breakfast was great also. overall, for the price, it was great. great pool also!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ocala, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Made reservation for Days Inn Ocala North located at US Highway 27 and I-75 southbound.
Room was paid for at time of reservation. When checking in first thing asked of me was" sir I need your drivers license and credit card. I handed them over assuming the front desk person was going to simply verify the information. This is where my inner troll came out. She took my CC AND DL
straight to the copier and made duplicates of both.i must say I was not happy and definitely let them know about it.the desk clerk told me it's the policy of many chains to make copies. I guess I've been lucky, I generally stay in hotels 200 plus nights a year and it's a first for me. All I can say Days Inn chain I'll never grace your hotels again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Ocala, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was not good, but i found spider on the bed..... how could you sleep like that, place need to be clean and in and out...

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

North Port, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Room had many problems. Strong sweet odor in the room. Door wouldn't close properly (had to slam it hard to close it). When it was slammed closed, the bathroom light wouldn't work. To top it all, when I arrived home, I discovered that I had multiple insect bites all over. Possible bed bugs!!

Room Tip: Skip this hotel!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. The breakfast was included and gave the basic toast, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice and apples and bananas. It worked perfect for us as a sleeping ground. The hotel is older, but room was clean. It was raining so we didn't get to use the outdoor pool so I am not sure the condition of that, but we were just a couple miles from restaurants and a Publix and a gas station right next door along with Cici's Pizza. I have actually been pleasantly surprised by the Days Inns that we stayed at on our roadtrip. They are cheap, but better than expected every time.

This one was the older one of them all and the ice machine was outside, not sure if that is common in Florida. There is a really cool rock outside that a little lizard must live in and I really enjoyed that!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Silver Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Old hotel with reasonable rates and good location. But what makes this Days Inn special is the wonderful staff and their willingness to fix any problem and they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Thanx for being so nice!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Ocala? Share your experiences!