“Midst of remodel” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Ocala to your Saves list
Days Inn Ocala
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3811 NW Blitchton Rd, Ocala, FL 34482   |
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Ocala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Riverdale, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Do not go unless your're a spider lover. The hallways were full of spider webs and lots of spiders. They hung from the room ceilings, hallway ceilings, the lights, and the stairs. Instead of looking in front of me when I walk, I had to keep looking above me to make sure nothing was about to drop on me. If your're the type that loves saunas, then this hotel is just for you. The a/c didn't work for more than 2 minutes at a time. A box fan felt better than the AC in my room. The covers had holes in them and sleeping in the bed felt like I was laying on top of an ant hill. The TV only worked half the time and it took 20 minutes and a trip to the front desk to get it to work. The rooms smelt like a football team that didn't shower after a game. Even taking a shower was a problem. I had to stand in water up to my ankle with tiny hairs floating in the tub and they were not mine! I was also embarrassed after I was lead to believe by the front desk attendant that I would be able to swim in the neighboring hotel due to their's being closed. What hotel keeps their pool closed in June? Days Inn in Ocala, that's who! However, when I walked to the other hotel I was told that this was not possible because I was not a guest. Mattresses were standing up outside in the hallway. The sockets would not work, so nothing could be charged. Honestly, the best area in the hotel was the lobby. The only positive thing I can say about my very short stay at the hotel was the staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cape Coral, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I called in advance asked if they had internet high speed my only requirement. The first room the hotel phone and internet did not work so they moved me and to a closer room. The internet still did not work and I had work to do. Had to go to AT &T on 200 to activate my cell phone as a hot spot to use as a connection to my computer. Then I called and asked for a wake up call on Sat. Had an appointment in Tampa. No wake up call and I was late to an important meeting. The hotel from Hell! Note I spent 2 night before in a Microtel hotel rates were lower then Days Inn and perfect everything, but they were booked for the additional 2 nights I needed. I was there to see my Heart Doctor then off to a meeting in Tampa.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed 4 days,room was clean beds comfy,awesome shower and water pressure,coffee maker,fridge and micro present,yeah the tv was old but I wasn't there to watch tv and talk on the phone people.......47 dollars a night during NHRA Gatornationals was awesome...breakfast was very continental,friendly staff beat paying 100 plus to stay at a dump in gainesville with all those dumb gator fans :)

Room Tip: big grass lot north side and a small playground