“What a joke!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Ocala to your Saves list
Days Inn Ocala
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3811 NW Blitchton Rd, Ocala, FL 34482   |
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Ocala

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
LAKELAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Your website says there is a $5.00 pet fee per pet per night. I stay at this Days Inn at least 5 or 6 3-day weekends per year. They charge me $5.00 per night for each of my two dogs, or $30 ($20 if I stay 2 nights). This trip, I was charged $60!!!! for 3 nights, 2 dogs. When I checked out I told the man at the desk that I was charged too much. His response was, "the price went up". I have referred many of my friends to this motel and I am very sorry and embarrassed that I did.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kingsland GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Happy with the room. We requested a bottom floor but when we got there they said they had to give us an upgrade as the bottom floors were taken. Not happy at first because of having to haul a large wire dog crate up the stairs. The room is HUGE. It was perfect and worth the upgrade! All staff was great. Huge grassy yard to walk dogs. I have a room reserved for January. Price is a little steep but worth it. If you reserve request Carla the manager.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
carla l, Manager at Days Inn Ocala, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
We were very happy to have you and your friends from the dog show as our guest. I am very happy your stay was pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!!

BLOUNTSVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Cheap and right off the interstate. However there were bugs in the room. I found a bug in the towels/wash cloths and there was a spider and web above the mirror. The tiles on the shower wall were black.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Ocala? Share your experiences!