“great” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Ocala West

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Ocala West to your Saves list
Days Inn Ocala West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3620 West Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34475 (Formerly Ocala Hotel)   |
Ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Ocala

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The wonderful family owned hotel has friendly welcoming service. Pretty welcoming reception area. Nice pool and property. The rooms are clean and neat with a microwave and fridge! I would recommend it for anyone coming to Ocala for horse related activities! It's really convenient And awesome value for the money.

• Stayed August 2014
shawn b, General Manager at Days Inn Ocala West, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Amy M,

Thank you very much for staying. I am so happy that you enjoyed the property. I am glad you enjoyed the fridge and microwave. They are great to have in the rooms and I am glad you were able to use and enjoy them. It would be our honor to host you again, and we cant wait to see you again soon.

Homestead, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my night there. I was warmly greeted at the front desk. She went out of her way to make numerous copies for me after check-in. The room was clean, nice and quiet. Mini Fridge was helpful.
Flat screen television was nice, plenty of channels. The free wifi was nice. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. I woke up and began ironing clothes and the iron did not heat up. No problem with a couple of minutes one was delivered to my room. Upon checkout I enjoyed the free breakfast! Then only negative thing was there was not an ice machine or any vending machines near the room. Would recommend to anyone to stay!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
BigManinHomestead,

Thank you very much for staying. I would like to start off by saying I am very sorry that there was not a ice or vending machine close by. The reason the ice and vending were down was because the walkways were being repainted. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We now have the machines plugged back in and are running again. I am very happy you enjoyed the stay. I am happy to read that you had a nice comfortable sleep. I am also very happy to read that the front desk provided you with great customer service and rapid customer care when you had a problem. It would be our honor to host you again, and we can not wait to see you again soon.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for a night while on a road trip. The landscape was so pretty and calming and the staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were nice, clean, and quiet so I was able to get a good night's sleep after being exhausted from driving all day. I will definitely be staying at this place again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
shawn b, General Manager at Days Inn Ocala West, responded to this review, 1 week ago
ColleenM87,

Thank you very much for staying. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is one of our top priorities to provide the best customer service and accommodations possible to all guests, and I am glad we were able to do so for you. It would be our honor to host you again, and I am glad we will be seeing you again while you are in the Ocala area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Needed an affordable place to stay with my family, and this place was perfect and pet friendly!
Parking was very easy and the pool was nice and relaxing.
The rooms were well sized and glad we could relax and watch some good HBO movies before going to bed.
The breakfast was perfect before we got back on the road, would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
kris10Bowen,

Hampstead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would stay there again they were very pleasant and rooms were clean...and if u needed anything call..

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Susan M,

Thank you very much for staying. It is out number one goal to provide the best customer service and accommodations possible to each and every guest. I am very happy that we were able to do so for you. I am also very happy the staff took great care of you, making sure all your needs and requests were met. It is always getting great feedback from guests. Thank you so much for your kind words. We can not wait to host you again. And we hope to see you again soon during your next stay in the Ocala area.

Shawn B.

Been to Days Inn Ocala West? Share your experiences!