“i loved it” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Bradenton, Florida
“i loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have stayed here before because of the location. I was never impressed. this time we asked for a one bed instead of two and got a couch and a lovely table and chair and I was truly impressed.
we were very comfortable and it was just a very nice stay. the internet worked well. lots of tv channels refrig and microwave all the comforts of home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Front desk staff was wonderful, lobby was updated and clean. This is my second stay here at the Ocala Best Western. Its the best deal in the area, and in walking distance to Cracker Barrel and Burger King. The room was neat and clean, but the bed was a bit hard. I normally sleep well on a firm mattress, but this was more like ply wood with a thin pad on it. But the friendliness of the staff, the price, and the cleanliness of the room make up for it, just dont get a room facing I75, very noisy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and room was nice but the bed was cheap and hard. I got maybe two hours of sleep as the bed was terrible!! It was a very cheap thin, hard mattress that sounded like a cardboard box when you turned over.

I will never stay here again because of the lack of sleep but the hotel was clean.

• Stayed March 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We had a reservation and arrived late in the evening, very tired. I went in to register and was met by a crabby desk clerk. I put down my confirmation form and he flipped it back at me and told me " I don't need that!" That was the only interaction. I had to ask when the breakfast bar opened as he was not volunteering any information.

We do not look for luxury, but we do like cleanliness and respect from the staff. We will look for a Comfort Inn next time!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Clinton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Despite the busy area, this is a very quiet, clean and comfortable property that is pet-friendly. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was only average but got the job done. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Clermont, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed there with my young daughter. She was excited to swim in the pool to find out that it was closed. They gave us a 20% discount. The front desk girl was nice but the manager not so much. He told us we were welcome to stay somewhere else. Like I was in a position to drive around town and find another hotel. The Hotel smelled like cigaretts in the lobby. When we came back that night there were NO parking spaces left so we had to park at the hotel next door and walk by ourselves in the dark to the best western. When we went to check out there we no carts to use. I think they only have one or two. So we had to make several trips up and down the slow elevator. We didn't even bother with the free breakfast. Went next door to the Cracker Barrel to be safe. Beds were not very comfortable either. The hotel did seem pretty clean though. Would not recommend.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Ocala Park Centre? Share your experiences!