“Best weekly extended motel with kitchenette in Ocala Fl.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Silver Springs

Save Saved
You added Value Place Silver Springs to your Saves list
Value Place Silver Springs
4120 E Silver Springs Blvd, Silver Springs Blvd. & 36th Ave., Ocala, FL 34470   |
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Aiken, South Carolina
“Best weekly extended motel with kitchenette in Ocala Fl.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

For the last two years I've stayed at the value pl. on silver springs. This year 2014 I stayed for 6 months from Nov.1, 2013 to April. Melissa is the asst. mgr. and she always takes care of me. And by that I mean finding me the best affordable monthly price. It came to $805 a month. At first I thought I could get an apt for that. Although it would end up costing me $900 or more per month with wi-fi and electric. So, yes it was a great deal. When I heard they were under new ownership I got a bit concerned what changes would be implemented. I was happy to see it was business as usual.
Charles is the mgr. and he was great too. I always got my mail and packages held safely.
tara A. Rae
tararae444.com

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Weston, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I live four hours away and I am remodeling a home for my daughter in the area. I have stayed here on two separate occasions for two weeks at a time. The hotel has exceeded my expectations in every way. Security, cleanliness, professional and accommodating staff (Melissa always with a smile), convenience, etc... I have had zero negative experiences in the four weeks I have stayed there. I will definitely be back. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Ive been stay at value place silver springs for about a year now. And the entire staff were very friendly and helpful... value place silver springs is a great place they were both accommodating and convenient.... I would recommend this place to my friends and family. .... Thank you for all your help....

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been living here for a few months. I think this is a great place to stay, either long-term or short-term. The staff is always professional, courteous, helpful and polite. The staff cleans my room every two weeks and brings me clean towels and linens. The grounds are well maintained. What more could you ask for?

Finally, Value Place is strategically located between Fat Boys and Sonny's. There are plenty of other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
ocala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I came to Ocala to visit family in Orlando, I stayed longer in Florida due to circumstances beyond my control. However one shining light in this has been the Value place. Value place silver springs is a great place to stay if you are looking for a cost effective solution to traveling. They have weekly rates and even have a reduced rate if you are staying for multiple weeks. The staff have been extremely professional, the hotel is both clean and quiet. The one issue I have had so far with someone across the hall being loud was handled quickly and professionally by the night staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and I have already recommended the Hotel to others as a place to stay.

Room Tip: there is no restaurant or swimming pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

slamming doors all day and night. every door slams. the place loud and noisy. your hear people talking in the halls and the room next door all hours of the day. . you can hear the people walking above. do not stay here! i don't care how cheap it is. 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: down the street
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

we have lived here for about 6 months and we love it here,
the staff is so so nice here they help us out with everything.
my son feels safe here we was going to move but he does not
wont to.so we are stay
the staff at the front desk are very nice and help with what we need
they are like my family and i love them all very much.
some people say they dont like it here them are the one that cause trouble and yes they to tell them that they have to go so they get mad
but for me and my family we do love it here ,,,,,,,thank u value place ;) rena

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Silver Springs, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you are happy with our staff and hotel. It is very important to us that our guest are comfortable and are enjoying their stay. Thank you again for your feedback.

Been to Value Place Silver Springs? Share your experiences!