“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Silver Springs

Save Saved
You added Value Place Silver Springs to your Saves list
Value Place Silver Springs
4120 E Silver Springs Blvd, Silver Springs Blvd. & 36th Ave., Ocala, FL 34470   |
Special Offer
$20 Off First Week
Ranked #19 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Weston, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I live four hours away and I am remodeling a home for my daughter in the area. I have stayed here on two separate occasions for two weeks at a time. The hotel has exceeded my expectations in every way. Security, cleanliness, professional and accommodating staff (Melissa always with a smile), convenience, etc... I have had zero negative experiences in the four weeks I have stayed there. I will definitely be back. Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ocala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Ive been stay at value place silver springs for about a year now. And the entire staff were very friendly and helpful... value place silver springs is a great place they were both accommodating and convenient.... I would recommend this place to my friends and family. .... Thank you for all your help....

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have been living here for a few months. I think this is a great place to stay, either long-term or short-term. The staff is always professional, courteous, helpful and polite. The staff cleans my room every two weeks and brings me clean towels and linens. The grounds are well maintained. What more could you ask for?

Finally, Value Place is strategically located between Fat Boys and Sonny's. There are plenty of other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
ocala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I came to Ocala to visit family in Orlando, I stayed longer in Florida due to circumstances beyond my control. However one shining light in this has been the Value place. Value place silver springs is a great place to stay if you are looking for a cost effective solution to traveling. They have weekly rates and even have a reduced rate if you are staying for multiple weeks. The staff have been extremely professional, the hotel is both clean and quiet. The one issue I have had so far with someone across the hall being loud was handled quickly and professionally by the night staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and I have already recommended the Hotel to others as a place to stay.

Room Tip: there is no restaurant or swimming pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

slamming doors all day and night. every door slams. the place loud and noisy. your hear people talking in the halls and the room next door all hours of the day. . you can hear the people walking above. do not stay here! i don't care how cheap it is. 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: down the street
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

we have lived here for about 6 months and we love it here,
the staff is so so nice here they help us out with everything.
my son feels safe here we was going to move but he does not
wont to.so we are stay
the staff at the front desk are very nice and help with what we need
they are like my family and i love them all very much.
some people say they dont like it here them are the one that cause trouble and yes they to tell them that they have to go so they get mad
but for me and my family we do love it here ,,,,,,,thank u value place ;) rena

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Silver Springs, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you are happy with our staff and hotel. It is very important to us that our guest are comfortable and are enjoying their stay. Thank you again for your feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I highly recomment the Value Place in Ocala on Silver Springs Blvd. I stayed here the past year, and now it is time for me to move as I have rented a larger apartment.
I am actually a bit sad leaving. The staff has been extreamly accomidating and very pleasent. Melissa at the front desk is outstanding. She is always friendly and makes each customer feel at home. Security is very good. the card entry into the building and then the room ensures the safety of every guest. In the year I have been here I have seen zero incidents.
The location is aslo outstnding. It is close to everything. Shopping, attractions, and night life.
If you are passing through or need a extended stay, please choose Value Place. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Value Place Silver Springs, Florida. It means a great deal to us that are guest have an enjoyable and satisfying stay. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you on a future stay.

Been to Value Place Silver Springs? Share your experiences!