“Excellant value for the price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Silver Springs

You added Value Place Silver Springs to your Saves list
Value Place Silver Springs
4120 E Silver Springs Blvd, Silver Springs Blvd. & 36th Ave., Ocala, FL 34470   |
Ranked #18 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
ocala
“Excellant value for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I came to Ocala to visit family in Orlando, I stayed longer in Florida due to circumstances beyond my control. However one shining light in this has been the Value place. Value place silver springs is a great place to stay if you are looking for a cost effective solution to traveling. They have weekly rates and even have a reduced rate if you are staying for multiple weeks. The staff have been extremely professional, the hotel is both clean and quiet. The one issue I have had so far with someone across the hall being loud was handled quickly and professionally by the night staff. I would not hesitate to stay here again and I have already recommended the Hotel to others as a place to stay.

Room Tip: there is no restaurant or swimming pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

slamming doors all day and night. every door slams. the place loud and noisy. your hear people talking in the halls and the room next door all hours of the day. . you can hear the people walking above. do not stay here! i don't care how cheap it is. 'you get what you pay for'.

Room Tip: down the street
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

we have lived here for about 6 months and we love it here,
the staff is so so nice here they help us out with everything.
my son feels safe here we was going to move but he does not
wont to.so we are stay
the staff at the front desk are very nice and help with what we need
they are like my family and i love them all very much.
some people say they dont like it here them are the one that cause trouble and yes they to tell them that they have to go so they get mad
but for me and my family we do love it here ,,,,,,,thank u value place ;) rena

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Silver Springs, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are very pleased that you are happy with our staff and hotel. It is very important to us that our guest are comfortable and are enjoying their stay. Thank you again for your feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I highly recomment the Value Place in Ocala on Silver Springs Blvd. I stayed here the past year, and now it is time for me to move as I have rented a larger apartment.
I am actually a bit sad leaving. The staff has been extreamly accomidating and very pleasent. Melissa at the front desk is outstanding. She is always friendly and makes each customer feel at home. Security is very good. the card entry into the building and then the room ensures the safety of every guest. In the year I have been here I have seen zero incidents.
The location is aslo outstnding. It is close to everything. Shopping, attractions, and night life.
If you are passing through or need a extended stay, please choose Value Place. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Value Place Silver Springs, Florida. It means a great deal to us that are guest have an enjoyable and satisfying stay. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you on a future stay.
Grand Prairie, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

First of all, I think you might feel a little more at home in the local jail than in this hotel. At least you expect to be treated like a prisoner in jail. They have about a 30 min lecture you have to listen to. A list of rules that are so STUPID. You are only allowed 1 towel and wash cloth/person. You have to return them both if you want clean ones. The man at the front desk (His name badge said Dan) was sitting right by the towels and I brought my dirty towels down and asked for new ones and he said "Not going to happen, we closed at 2:00." I don't know why he could not reach over and hand me new ones. We were there with other friends and one came to the office to greet us without shoes on, and she was told they could kick her out of the hotel for that. She was violating the agreement she signed. This is the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. I will never stay there again and I will warn everyone I know not to ever visit this hotel!!!!! I may be back just to remind people to never stay here!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for you feedback. Please know that we take all comments and use them as training tools for our staff to make each guest stay a great one. Again we thank your for your feedback.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Where to begin? I don’t often leave reviews but felt it was necessary in this case to pass a warning to others that may be inclined to stay at this particular Value Place.
This was indeed a memorable experience. The hotel security guard/receptionist was rather rude; the room cleanliness was suspect, the A/C barely kept the room temperature tolerable and we weren’t allowed to sit outside to enjoy the Florida sun because that would be considered loitering.
The rooms have very thin walls which made the room seem noisier than most other hotels. This was troublesome with people constantly running up and down the halls at all hours.
Also, the elevator was “out of service” 5 of the 7 days of our stay. This got quite tiring for a 70 year old given a room on the third floor.
If you are reading this review, do yourself a humungous favor, spend a few extra dollars and stay elsewhere.

Room Tip: If at all possible; stay on the top floor to reduce the interior and exterier traffic noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I'm very honored to be a guest at your Value Place Hotel in Silvers Springs, Florida. ( momentarily ). I want to commend 3 amazing people at this hotel for exceptional jobs well done, also they're very nice, professional, helpful and this property is very clean and relaxing. I want to thank Mr. Charles McCarthy ( General Manager ) Mr. David Mishoe, Safety Attendent ( David checked me in and was very hands -on ), and Melissa Granados, ( Assisting ). I highly recommend a raise for all these amazing people including maintenance and houswkeeping for the upkeep of the property; on a scale of 1- 10, I rate them and this hotel, a 15.

I highly recommend this hotel if you're in the Ocala, Florida area.

Thank you again!

S. Johnson

Room Tip: Thias hotel is very nice, also amazing, friendly, professional staff.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Silver Springs, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback. It is our utmost goal to have satisfied and happy guest. We use all guest comments as training tools and pass all comments on to our staff. Again, thank you for taking the time to compliment the staff and hotel.

Been to Value Place Silver Springs? Share your experiences!