“A great stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Fort Myers, Florida
“A great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Well after traveling a whole lot and on the way back from my road trip with my family,it was very nice and very clean,the room was pretty spacious as it was a king bed suite with a roll out couch since I was in room 108.....very kind staff as well and great breakfast! If I ever come through Ocala...I'm staying here! For my first Residence Inn,it was great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have been going with a group of guys to Ocala for precision rifle practice just about every month and have stayed at 4 hotels so far.
Up until now I was starting to believe that for under $200 you could not find a good hotel,,,,,,,The residence Inn proved me wrong!
The hotel was easily accessible, it had a great free breakfast and taco dinner (we didn't eat the dinner but people were enjoying themselves). The rooms were spacious with well equipped kitchens and den area.
The bathroom was large and the AC was cold.
Also the people at the desk were super friendly.
This is now our "Ocala" hotel of choice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We just finished our 2nd trip to this hotel and it has been perfect both times. The service was friendly, the room was spotless, breakfast is great, and we enjoyed some time in the pool and hot tub. Our kids are getting older and the suite style room with pullout couch has enough room for a cot also, so everyone is comfortable. The full kitchen is also great to have. We travel to Ocala several times a year and will make this our go-to hotel every time. Love it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

This place was absolutely perfect! The king bed was one of the most comfortable we've slept in. The layout of the suite was right on and whomever designed it should get an award! There was a nice sized HD flat screen with satellite which was excellent! The kitchen had everything one would want, including a cork screw! It was well stocked and modern. The place was spotless!! The location of the hotel was convenient to many restaurants, including walking distance to Cracker Barrel. The entire place was updated and modern. We did not tire from the exceptional breakfast each morning. We we're pleased with the many beverage choices. The front desk person Kevin had a smile on his face and greeted us every time we walked by. The whole building had an upbeat vibe and we will stay here from now on each time we visit relatives in Ocala. Thank you for the memorable hotel experience!!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Canberra, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Only stayed 1 night, but easy to stay more as its a big unit, and had its own kitchen, separate dining and lounge.

Great for buisness and for the longer stay where you can stretch out and unwind.

Staff were great, and very helpful. So close to I-75 and SR200 means you can get wherever you need to go easily.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was driving to Ft Myers Florida when the axel on the Budget Moving truck fell off. After waiting 4hrs on the side of the highway for a tow truck to take us to the repair place Budget told them to take us. Once there the repair shop happened to be closed on Sunday (Yep!). Tired of the back and forth with Budget we decided to regroup and wait till the next morning. The tow driver brought us to the Residence Inn. Wonderful (driver must have known). Kevin was the first face I saw. He had such a smile an a calming voice. Everything I needed at that moment. It was an easy check in. He was willing to help. He gave us great suggestions and direction. Later that day I was greeted by Patti. Wonderful!. The rooms are nice. Neat,Clean and Fresh! This Residence Inn felt like a safe haven. The word that comes to mind for this property and the employees is "OUTSTANDING". Great place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Boynton Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I chose this hotel strictly for the rate and was pleasantly surprised! I did not realize the room would be so large and have a full kitchen and sitting area! It was a home away from home. The location was excellent - within walking or quick driving distance of many restaurants! I used the pool, hot tub, and workout room and all were great! The complimentary breakfast was much more than I expected and that sums up my feelings about the whole visit! It is always nice to get more than expected! Also want to mention the night manager or clerk who went out of her way to find me milk for my coffee before breakfast had started - just one more nice thing about this stay! I would definitely recommend this property!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Been to Residence Inn Ocala? Share your experiences!