“Very nice hotel.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Montréal, Qc.
“Very nice hotel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stopped there on our way to Naples,Spectacular hotel centrally located and within walking distance to many restaurant.
Room was very clean as well as the other areas.

Staff was very friendly.

Plenty of free parking and excellent restaurant on site.

Good hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Location, service, cleanliness.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
GMOcala, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing this wonderful feedback. Our customer’s voice is a lot important to us and this serves as a learning curve for us to maintain our excellent services and improve our flaws. Because we always want to value your stay and keep customers like you.

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Douglas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

While this is a nice hotel I was on the second floor by the open lobby area. All you hear are kids yelling and people talking. It is far to noisy when you are trying to rest. Ther rest of the hotel rooms may be great but this room was not.

Room Tip: Get a room far away from the lobby area if you want peace and quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We do understand how frustrating it is to feel inconvenienced and we sincerely apologize for this unwanted event. Your feedback are always welcome and we are open to any of suggestions for us to maintain our hotel’s standard. This concern will be addressed during our management meeting for us to improve our services. Thank you.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for a business trip and the room was average. The lobby is really, but the room is okay. The small fridge kept making noises to the point that it would keep me awake at night.The bed and pillows were a plus.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing us your feedback about your stay with us. First of all, we are happy that you have chosen to stay with us during your business trip. This feedback will be discussed on our regular meeting for us to make amendments on our services to keep valued customers like you. Despite this experience, we are still looking forward to serving you again in the future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Right off of I-75 in Ocala, you can see the sign on 75. This is an Asian inspired Holiday Inn with 6 floors smartly decorated. Very serene and comfy lobby area. When I checked in I was given a box with 2 bottles of water, home made cookies and coupons for the bar and resturant. The gentleman at the desk was very nice and check-in was quick. The lobby is actually an atrium and the doors to the rooms face into the atrium. The glass elevators will take you to your floor. My room was large with updated everything. There is a coffee maker, hair dryer, frig and microwave in the room. WiFi is available I believe it was free - I didnt need it this trip. Bathroom was nice and roomy and the I liked the shower - no curtain, you step in and then you turn to the right (this was my room not sure if it's like that in every room) once you turn it's a larger square where the actual shower is - hard to explain but I really liked it. Bed was comfortable and pillows were an assortment so you could choose firm or soft, they are labled. It appeared as though the mattress was a tempru-pedic!!! GREAT nights sleep. The room was clean and fresh, very nice, very upscale, well maintained. Only con was that the A/C was bit loud.
Went to the 6th floor to the bar and resturant. Food was Asian and VERY good. They have happy hour - 2-4-1 on well, wine and beer (most beers). They do have a large wine selection and you can buy by the bottle. I really wanted dessert and the bartender suggested the bread pudding, I was really full after dinner so I was going to take it back to the room and eat it later. She said it really need to be fresh and warm and suggested that I go ahead and pay for it and call when I was ready and they would send it to the room!!! Now that is what I call EXCELLANT service!! By the way, that bread pudding was fantastic!
From my understanding they do a lot of weddings and have conferences, meeting and parties in this hotel frequentl, I can see why. There was a party in the resturant but it did not effect me in anyway. Overall I would definately stay here again. I got a great deal on Hotwire with this one......

Room Tip: I was in a corner somewhat hidden, I kind of liked that - 519, quiet, king size bed. The A/C was a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

First of all, we are very thankful for writing us this wonderful feedback about your stay at our hotel. We always aim to provide services like no other hotels can offer. We cater quality services, great accommodation, excellent customer service and facilities. We are glad that you have satisfied about your stay with us and we always aim to keep valued customers like you. We may have flaws but we always make sure that these are addressed to maintain our standards to provide our customers the services more than what they pay for. With this, we are looking forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have stayed here many times and I have always received excellent service. Rashes at the front desk always recognizes me as a returning guest and upgrades me to the nicest room possible. The beds are great as are the HD TVs. The on site restaurant is very good and convenient and they are located right off I-75. I highly recommend this property for the facility and the service.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest,

We are happy that you are one of our loyal customers who continues to stay at our hotel. We always make sure that our facilities and services are maintained to keep valued customers like you. Rest assured that we will always provide great accommodation and quality services like no other hotels can offer. We hope to serve you again on your next trip. Thank you.
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great place to spend the night....the staff Is helpful, friendly, proffesional. Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Decor is relaxing and very cool! What more can I say...I will stay here again......

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
GMOcala, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,
It is nice to know that you had a great time during your stay with us. We want nothing but the best services that we can offer to our valued customers like you. We hope to serve again in the near future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites.
Beverly Hills, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a high quality, chic, local luxery hotel.
We originally booked the Holiday Inn off of Pine Ave, that place is a DUMP. So, we quickly switched to this Holiday Inn. We were very impressed. Beds were comfortable, water pressure was great, very clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the decor.
Does not include breakfast. Free WiFi
The restaurant in the hotel is also very tasty. SKY Asian Fusion.
It is conveniently located to local restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We assure you that the things that you mentioned will be maintained and we will continue to provide impeccable services to our valued customers. We are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center? Share your experiences!