Right off of I-75 in Ocala, you can see the sign on 75. This is an Asian inspired Holiday Inn with 6 floors smartly decorated. Very serene and comfy lobby area. When I checked in I was given a box with 2 bottles of water, home made cookies and coupons for the bar and resturant. The gentleman at the desk was very nice and check-in was quick. The lobby is actually an atrium and the doors to the rooms face into the atrium. The glass elevators will take you to your floor. My room was large with updated everything. There is a coffee maker, hair dryer, frig and microwave in the room. WiFi is available I believe it was free - I didnt need it this trip. Bathroom was nice and roomy and the I liked the shower - no curtain, you step in and then you turn to the right (this was my room not sure if it's like that in every room) once you turn it's a larger square where the actual shower is - hard to explain but I really liked it. Bed was comfortable and pillows were an assortment so you could choose firm or soft, they are labled. It appeared as though the mattress was a tempru-pedic!!! GREAT nights sleep. The room was clean and fresh, very nice, very upscale, well maintained. Only con was that the A/C was bit loud.
Went to the 6th floor to the bar and resturant. Food was Asian and VERY good. They have happy hour - 2-4-1 on well, wine and beer (most beers). They do have a large wine selection and you can buy by the bottle. I really wanted dessert and the bartender suggested the bread pudding, I was really full after dinner so I was going to take it back to the room and eat it later. She said it really need to be fresh and warm and suggested that I go ahead and pay for it and call when I was ready and they would send it to the room!!! Now that is what I call EXCELLANT service!! By the way, that bread pudding was fantastic!
From my understanding they do a lot of weddings and have conferences, meeting and parties in this hotel frequentl, I can see why. There was a party in the resturant but it did not effect me in anyway. Overall I would definately stay here again. I got a great deal on Hotwire with this one......
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites - Ocala Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Ocala
- Holiday Inn Ocala
- Ocala Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Ocala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most incredible Holiday Inn & Suites in Florida! Our 6-story atrium lobby hotel is packed with amenities and features seldom found at any hotel. With Tempur-pedic beds in every room and a world class style your stay in Ocala is sure to be the best possible. Make sure to dine at one of our two restaurants or bars, including SKY ASIAN FUSION, winner of the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Golden Spoon Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - Ocala Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.