“Stayed again :)” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Pavo
“Stayed again :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2014

I stayed again at the Shamrock :):)
For this stay, I had a smaller room - adjustable queen bed, microwave, mini-fridge. The bed was very comfortable - lots of pillows :) The room was decorated nicely. A girlie room for sure. Sorry :( I don't have any pics to share with you though. (i need to dump some things from my phone) There was a little care package with ear buds and a sleep mask for me as well. Also, there was a basket of snacks and bottled water too. The bathroom was small but I don't spend much time in there anyway :) The room was clean and comfortable.
Anywho, the state of the room aside, the best thing about this stay is this: I had some things to do one morning and didn't return to my room. Diane, the owner, took notice of this. She called me to make sure that I was OK. How is that for the best customer service???
Any of you who demand the most excellent in accomodations, please consider that the top chains DO NOT CARE whether you are OK or not. You will not get any call other than your automated wake up call.
Y'all go ahead and stay with the chains. That only frees up a room for me.

Room Tip: I've stayed in rooms #10 and #4 - 10 is the bigger of the 2 rooms. Both were adorably comfortab...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2014

My stay was welcomed with a caring and helpful owner and staff. They could not have been nicer or more accommodating. The room was charming, immaculate and felt like home including a microwave, refrigerator, flat screen television, free WiFi and more than enough ample storage for your belongings.

Room Tip: My stay was in The Garden Room.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Was there for a few nights and the rooms are very small, filled with tacky, cheap nick - nacks ! Also, the room we were in had BED BUGS!!!! Outrageously overpriced, do yourself a favor, find a Super 8 or Motel 6 instead!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been here since June and I love being here. It's very nice rooms are very home like. It's a very friendly environment. Clean and well taking care of. Nice loving management. I rate this motel to be 10stars I enjoy staying here.

• Stayed June 2014
Al Zarqa, Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

after careful reviewed I found out room rate price very comparative price with other inns hotel provides great facilities with that price comparative for passengers free WiFi , TV . comfortable room , friendly staff and management and the most important thing its very secure place for your family ,you feel as you are staying in your home.

Room Tip: I highly recommend Shamrock Inn for travelers
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I reviewed this place in the past, but for some reason my review keeps getting removed.

This place is disgusting, so filthy and the owner stays in your business the whole time. There is no privacy! You're much better off staying in the Days Inn for $10 more a night.

I paid for three nights at this place, after the first night we had enough. We asked for a refund, but the owner says their family "doesn't roll that way." It was a complete waste of money and time.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Pavo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Regardless of what the negative reviews said, I stopped in for a week's stay mid February this year. Sure, it is not a palace by any stretch of the imagination but so what? I don't live in a palace at home. I needed safe, decent accommodations, close to work. And that's what I got.
what I really appreciated about my stay is this: the managers checked on me every single day to make sure that I had everything I needed. They even brought me said super supper of lasagne one afternoon. Expect that from one of the chain hotels/motels? No way :)
The "neighbors" we're friendly and quiet. Road noise was only a problem when I was outside. I never heard a thing whilst inside my room. Yes, it could use some updating but they are working on that.
I enjoyed my week's stay and will return to the Shamrock if I need to, without any hesitation.

Room Tip: I enjoyed unit #10.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Been to Shamrock Inn? Share your experiences!