“disappointing” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Ocala, Florida
“disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

we stopped on at the mi-Tierra on the way home from a movie and I had chicken tacos and my husband had burritos
The refried beans were thinned out too much . The tacos were crisp with no other choice. Sour cream and salsa were not served with tacos,just lettuce and chicken. The restaurant may get people off I- 75 but wont get repeat customers from the area unless they improve the food and service. I have many negative comments from residents of SummerGlen which is a nearby community.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped by here when we were staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites. It was their grand opening! We were a little reluctant, but WOW ARE WE GLAD WE DID. This is some of the best food I have ever eaten. Which is saying allot since I am a caterer! There salsa is off the chain. Very friendly staffed excellent food! What more could you ask for. We liked it so much we stopped by again on our way home.

• Visited December 2013