“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Miami
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good service, good food and good prices. Easy access from the interstate and area motels. Had booh dinner and breakfast there the next day.

Visited March 2014

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great 😄 just what I wanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Had the turkey dinner - yummy. Tried the cherry bread and found a mouthwatering delight. Had to stop or I wouldn't have eaten my meal!
Carla was an excellent server and while the manager was swamped getting everyone at a register, he made sure to acknowledge me and promised to get me seated. One of the reasons they got my business was I stopped somewhere else and stood inside the door for too long being ignored.

Food came out fast and hot, coffee was cold but was taken care of immediately upon my request.

I was traveling but come this way often. I will definitely stop in again.

Good experience

Ocala, Florida
“Went somewhere else for lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

About 1:15 we arrived for lunch. The manager was taking names. When I asked about how long of a wait the manager let me know that she really didn't know how long. I said we could sit at the empty bar. She blasted out that the bar was closed because she was short handed and she couldn't seat people and do the bar too. So we stepped back to wait. She shouted at an employee to clean a table because she was busy and couldn't do everything. Another customer came in and wanted to eat the bar. He would told the same thing and in the manner we were that the bar was closed. The gentleman walked out. We decided that we did not want to wait for a table and thought because of "short handedness" we would have to wait awhile to be served.

We are hoping that are next experience will be better.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ocala, Florida
“Just OK . . .”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Mid-morning on a weekday, the service - although there seemed to be no shortage of personnel - was slow. The bacon was crisp and tasty; the flapjacks just ordinary. Hot, but not much on flavor. The coffee just average. And, of course, there were "regulars" that seemed to get greater attention.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Food selection good - service could improve.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

The menu at all Bob Evans is extensive - and the chicken pot pie almost never disappoints! Was very good at this restaurant, with a generous tasty crust and a surprising amount of carrots. Liked having a selection of seasonal breads offered with the meal, beyond the basic biscuits or corn bread. We had the pumpkin bread, and while a little underdone it was tasty, seasoned just right and actually tasted like pumpkin. The service was not great - change of shift, so attention was lacking. Asked for water with no ice, but was delivered iced anyway. Conveniently located near most of the local hotels, and I-75.

• Visited December 2013