“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Floral City, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I don't care what you order here, it is made FRESH and it is fantastic! I personally love to sit where you can watch the chefs prepare all the meals.

Visited October 2012

Cape Coral, Florida
“wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The waitress we had left a lasting impression she was wonderful. Friendly, efficient, and helpful. The food was great too. Very enjoyable meal.

Visited January 2013
Maryland
“Excellent Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We visited on the Saturday after Christmas when they were hosting several large groups. In spite of this, our server was attentive and friendly. Our food arrived piping hot and quickly. The food was delicious. Everyone enjoyed the meal they ordered and were able to bring some home for lunch the next day. It is a little difficult to find (on Rt. 200 but too manyother signs around that you may miss it. The parking while plentiful is not comfortable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Big Pine Key, Florida
“Don't order your steak well done or expect drinks quickly”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I would like to inform you of our recent experience at Carrabbas. Someone needs to be aware and "care" about what happened to our botched dinner. First, we get there and wait an extremely long time for our drinks. Four requests later for more bread, we finally received it. We waited again for drinks while it was still happy hour. By the time the waitress got to us (approx 20 min later), happy hour was over. We had a party of three. We were celebrating an early Christmas dinner with a friend. Things just got worse and worse. Then, the whammy came. They served our dinners. My dinner was fine, our friends dinner is fine, my husband's steak marsala that was supposed to be well done is mooing. We notified management and they sent it back. My husband waited how long to get his food back. We felt guilty eating in front of him and were trying to eat slowly. I offered my husband some of my dinner. Finally, the guy returns with the steak and it is still red. The manager comes over and all he can say is "sorry". I let him know I was very upset and would not be coming back ever again. I was infuriated that he was not trying to do anything to make things better. He did not offer to get my husband a desert for his trouble or cover a round of drinks for all the headaches. This dinner party was a disaster. The service sucked. The management didn't care. I will never go to this Carrabbas again. We have eaten there numerous times but will not be returning to that location. I felt you should know about these issues. I will be taking my business to Olive Garden across the street and so will the friend that was there with us. We were appalled at the horrible staff and food issues.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida
“Worth your time !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Refreshing change of atmosphere for this area. The food is really unmatched in the Ocala area, for the price. Earlier the better for those who might be needing to continue your trip.
Menu selections are fairly substantial,but if your sometimes dieting-hold the creamy selections !
Being from up North, it's sometimes hard to warm up to the more open cafeteria type restaurants in this area-although Carrabbas is a Family type Cozy (darker apmoshere)
Restaurant. It's worth the stop.

• Visited November 2012