“Great Burgers- Great Staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 377 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Artisinal Dish/Blue Wagyu- a European-inspired deli of gourmet and organic foods, Wagyu burgers and steaks. Www.Bluewagyu.Com
Orlando, Florida
“Great Burgers- Great Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I stopped by to try one of their burgers- Wow! Fantastic flavors, absolutely delicious! Nicole did a great job helping us decide on what to order and explaining what makes their beef so special. Can't wait to come back to Ocala for another burger! The cilantro slaw was also fantastic.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ocala
“FABULOUS,FANTASTIC, REALLY YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have lived in Ocala since 1971 and this is absolutely the best, the healthiest and the greatest restaurant in Ocala. Anybody and everybody loves this quaint, organic and healthy restaurant.
The owners are the greatest along with everyone in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!!! Please try it as I am
sure you will be delighted.

• Visited November 2013
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Omg the best!!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Not only were the owners and staff incredibly knowledgeable and nice, but their product is of the upmost perfection! Seriously, we couldn't have had a better experience. The all organic, home-raised ingredients are divine! Everything tastes like Heaven. We only tried this place because of the fantastic reviews from Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! There is no way anyone could be! We will be stopping here every time we pass through the area. $40 for 2 burgers and 2 drinks was worth every penny... absolutely incredible! If you don't try this little place, you're missing out.

Orlando, FL
“Wonderful little surprise in Ocala”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband and I have been searching for a place to stop and eat when we drive between Gainesville and Orlando and we have now found it! Artisinal Dish is surprisingly good! I had the Wagyu Steak sandwich (totally awesome!), great cole slaw made with cilantro and delicious bread pudding for dessert. I couldn't have asked for a better meal. The staff are very friendly here and all the food was of high quality, home made and wholesome. Stopping here made my day and we will definitely be back again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never expected to find this in Ocala!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stop here after seeing the other reviews on Tripadvisor and wanting a tasty but affordable meal during our trip back to Tampa. We're not quite "foodies" but dine out for the majority of our meals and struggle to find healthier choices from more casual, low-priced restaurants. This was a bit more than we normally spend ($8-10 for a main dish plus another $3-6 for each side) but for the quality of food, it was a good value.

We both got burgers since they were so highly recommended by other reviewers... the beef flavor was definately different than the non-organic stuff we are used to, but still pretty tasty. Kind of an earthier flavor? We figured the difference was because the cows were hormone-free, grass-fed, and free-range. They are raised by the restaurant owners and employees on their two nearby ranches which I was told are 500 acres and 600 acres (so 1100 acres total...wow).

We also got sides with our burgers... pesto basil pasta salad for me, and quinoa salad for my husband. It was our first time trying quinoa, and my husband liked it and noted that it had a bit of an Indian flavor. My pasta salad was also yummy :)

The staff was very friendly and attentive as well. The place was very clean and comfortable, including the bathrooms. No complaints whatsoever! If we find ourselves traveling in the area again, we'll probably go back, even if we're not that hungry!

• Visited September 2013