“bad all the way around” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Ocala, Florida
“bad all the way around”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This restraunt is easy to find, just look for the only restraunt on 200 with an empty parking lot. Not only food poor quality so is there attitude.. You will receive better food and service at taco bell .. and it wont cost you as much.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Worst staff ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Completely worthless staff! Do not eat here! They are only interested in a quick buck and could care less about you. I can't wait to see this place shut down!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“DON'T GO”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We went to dinner with a group of friends, waited for ever for service, then, we were told that our waitress was having “emotional problems”. We finally ordered, when the food arrived it was another tables food. We did get our food eventually, and then began the wait to get our check. Once paid, we went to the parking lot to find tickets and wheel boots on our cars. A man in the lot said that people were parking in their lot and going to other restaurants. He then removed the ticket and boot, and asked how our food was. Are you kidding me! I have just three words, DON’T GO HERE!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastico!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service get ready to learn some Spanish. Good food. Cancun Platter is a must try. Very kid friendly. I'll be back soon.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ocala, Florida
“OFF THE CHARTS BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN OCALA HANDS DOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I live in Ocala, cook alot myself, always lament the fact that we have so few good restaurants -yet now at least we have a top of the charts Mexican restaurant. Folks, I have been there easily a dozen times-NEVER a bad meal. Everyone I go with is blown away as well. Very fresh food, great frozen Margueritas, TRuly a wonderful place great prices-I have no idea why those few other posts were negative-makes me wonder if they have it out for their success. I know the other Mexican places must not want them in town. Located between Outback and Olive Garden-All I know is it is super delicious and the staff so friendly. Once you go you will want to go back. This is no chain-it is the real thing-excellent Mexican food. Some nights they even have live Mexican music. Definately worth the trip!!!! I have not had one person I reccomend this to not be happy as a clam!! Enjoy your meal!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere