I loved this hotel.
A new company bought it out a few months ago and it's beautiful. All new carpets/paint. Super clean - my room was perfection! And the staff are amazing. The new general manager Chris makes the place feel like home. Everytime I came in, he was adding something new to the lobby, or working on something new for the hotel - He really cared and that got transmitted to all the guests. I really appreciated that because I was here for the week by myself, (on business) - but I felt like hotel and staff were really there for me.
Also, the best cotton sheets and white duvets - all brand new - great beds too.
What else is great is that the hotel is surrounded by forest -- front and back, my room backed on to pure forest, great view from the window -- the whole area is quiet, peaceful and private.
** the only thing, when you exit off I 75 and turn into hotel, it's the street just before Zaxby's restaurant and just past the citrus fruit store --- I missed it first time
restaurants nearby -- country crock, wendys, great mexican restaurant just north of the macdonalds.
well worth stopping here if you want a quiet night in a super clean hotel with great, caring staff
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inns And Suites Ocala Hotel Ocala
- Microtel Inns And Suites Ocala Hotel
- Microtel Ocala
- Ocala Microtel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocala Microtel Inn and Suites is a quality discount hotel in Ocala, Florida. This hotel is near the Florida Horse Park, Rainbow Springs State Park, Silver Springs and the Ocala National Forrest. Attractions near this Ocala area hotel include the Don Garlits Museum, Wild Waters Waterpark, Easy Street Games and Go Karts, the Paddock Mall and many flea markets for multiple shopping opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy this Microtel hotels close proximity numerous outdoor activities. These include biking and hiking along the trails of the Florida Greenway, just one mile away from this lodging. We are also near several area state parks as well as Silver Springs, famous for its glass bottom boat cruises. This Microtel Inn and Suites is conveniently located off I 75 at exit 341 just behind the Florida Citrus Stand on the road next to the Zaxbys. Centrally located in the heart of horse country, we are just one mile from the Florida Horse Park, home to the US Olympic Equestrian Team, and many horse farms. Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priority. You will find everything you need from free high speed wireless Internet access, free local and long distance phone calls in the continental U.S. to a complimentary continental breakfast, as well as a picnic area with grill and a sparkling swimming pool. So weather your hotel stay in Ocala is for a business visit or vacation getaway, be sure to enjoy and take advantage of this hotels budget rates and quality amenities and accommodations. Reserve your room online today. Hotel Features Business Center Free Get Up & Joe Breakfast Free High Speed Internet Pets Allowed Pool Truck/Bus Parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.