“WAHOOOO....Happy Birthday to ME! :)” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 34 Activities in Ocala
Type: Adventure
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: You won't find a zip line like this anywhere else! Zip past enormous cliffs, over lakes, and through the wilderness. This is a true canopy tour that includes 9 Zip Lines, 2 rope bridges, a rappel, beautiful scenery and more. Professionally trained and certified guides will lead you on an unforgettable 3 hour tour. Come see the view at our Welcome Center, you won’t believe this is Florida!
Gainesville, Florida
23 attraction reviews
“WAHOOOO....Happy Birthday to ME! :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Every year for my birthday I do something FUN....last year it was snowmobiling, before that skydiving, caving, etc.......this year I went ziplining....my hubby & I had a great time. The two guides we had...Alex & Pat were so nice.....made us feel safe and comfy......beautiful 40' day..not a cloud in the sky...lots of fun.....zipping over old rock quarries full of water.....very beautiful.....great beginning to a memorable day.

Visited January 2014

Miami, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Zip the Canyons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a must do, one of the best things ive done. Guides Brittney and Matt where the best. My family and I will be there again next year for our annual camping trip

Visited December 2013
Dunnellon, Florida
“Zippy Christmas Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I took my employees for our Salon Christmas Party. It was a funtastic time. I have 4 employees, all ladies and everyone is between 40/65. We had fantastic guides in Richard, Carissa and Becky. They definitely made the experience unforgettable. They were very professional, of course safety conscience and fun. I definitely want to go back. The property is beautiful and wild. We took the Full Tour and it was worth every penny.

Visited December 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“You are flying!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

My husband and I came to Ocala for the weekend specifically for the zip lining experience. It was awesome. The guides were knowledgeable and fun. Ask for Benny as a guide. . . You'll be glad you did! After a short trip to ground school, you were flying in the canopy and then out over the water. We chose to slow things down with a beautiful horse trail ride, with people zipping overhead. While you there don't miss the Super Zip. It's a Super hero experience. We will definitely be be back with the grandkids next time.
If you want artificial thrills go ahead to a theme park, but for the real deal go to the Canyons!

Sarasota
4 attraction reviews
“Authentic Florida horseback riding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Zip the Canyons has a horseback riding excursion through the old limestone quarry. It is both breathtaking and authentic. The staff were first-rate making the equestrian ride comfortable, low stress and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our horseback riding experience. This is a top notch family owned business and the owners are lovely. We can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2013