“Awesome!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Nutley, New Jersey
“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I stumbled upon Stella's by mistake when I was trying to go to somewhere that was out of business. I went for lunch and I will be back the next time I am in Ocala. I got my lunch to go and I enjoyed browsing their store while I waited for my culinary masterpiece to be completed. I got a sandwich on great crusty bread which consisted of goat cheese and marinated garbanzo beans, artichoke hearts, and onions. Wow! For dessert I had a lemon bar that had a gingerbread crust. To die for! This is my new lunch place in Ocala!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ocala, Florida
“Right here in Ocala?!?!?!?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? I’ll try. The feel of a local deli, but with worldwide flavors and a modern twist, it has my favorite French Orangina, Greek Almonds and Italian sliced deli meats. You can travel the world and never leave your home town, and truly only the kind of service you would get right here in the south. How could you ask for more? But wait, YES they do offer more…. Once a month, a totally original Tapas night, featuring a central theme for food and a wine list to compliment every dish and taste. And yet you still want more? How about a custom, made to order cake for any occasion? Handmade, custom decorated and fresh!!!

Still not enough? Try coming in for a tasty lunch and take home the best chicken salad and hummus in town. I still don’t know what makes their food so addictive, but I think all the love in the air might have something to do with it. Everybody you come in contact with is friendly knowledgeable, loves what they do, and it shows. My ultimate favorite is the back table where you can always join a fantastic cast of regulars and meet people from all over. What a diverse and fascinating place to feed your spirit and soul, not just your stomach.

How nice is it to have a local place that has an identity and feeling all its own? Never a cookie cut out, but always an experience. They change with the seasons and always have the best, and newest, kitchen items for you challenge yourself in the kitchen. Need something that you cannot find anywhere else? Try Stella’s first next time! If they don’t have it, it doesn’t exist.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice Personal Baskets.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Received a gift basket as a gift. Great steaks and seasonings. Pretty packaging. I loved the set up and hope to go back soon.

Visited December 2011
“Best In Marion County!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

While out for an afternoon drive, my husband & I decided we would give this little eatery a try. What a great decision!! I had the salad special which consisted of field greens, roasted peppers, olives, homemade croutons and a tasty vinaigrette dressing. My husband had the chicken salad sandwich, which he said was the best he'd ever had. They also have a yummy assortment of flatbreads and the desserts are to die for!

After you finish eating, you can browse through their extensive pantry store where they have everything from exotic salts to gourmet root beers.

You have to wait a little while for your food, so don't go if you're rushed but I can assure you it's worth the wait. The only negative would be their lack of eating space. If they ever have the opportunity to expand, it would be perfect! We will definitely be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stella's is great for desserts, salads and sandwiches, catering and specialty imported foods. Fabulous store for kitchen gadgets, fine wines and wonderful service!

Visited August 2012