“Good Food! Need more Servers” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 393 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: doesn't have a website? great takeout or delivery, pizza, pasta, salads, subs, eggplant!! anything Italian, yummy
The Villages, FL
“Good Food! Need more Servers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went for lunch with friends. The place was packed and they were very short staffed. Because we noticed that there appeared to be only two waitresses on duty, we tried not to add to their pain. Food took over 45 minutes to get to our table, not waitress's fault, it appeared the kitchen was overwhelmed. I loved the food, I had delicious stuffed shells. My friend had a pizza which I tasted and it was great. The other friend had an antipasto, which was huge! If you order the antipasto, I suggest you split it with someone. So bottom line: Good food, need more staff and could use a good overall cleaning. It was not disgusting, but just could use some freshening up!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ocala, Florida
“We order from here ALL the time!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Haven't had a bad meal here, yet!! The greek salad is almost too much to eat, make myself sick trying every time though, because it's so good....same with the pizza!! great pizza, the calzones are off the chain....my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!

Visited June 2013
Ocala, Florida
“not greasy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

it was a good pizza , with real cheese and really good sauce , it didnt have a bunch of grease like most pizzas, alittle pricey but you get what you pay for , the garlic knots where not worth it though, they didnt taste much like garlic just bread but the pizza is a winner!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vilano Beach, Florida
“Great NY Style Italain food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband & I go there regularly for lunch. We are from the , NY/NJ/PA area and miss the true Italian food but you can get it here! Great Pizza, Sicilian pizza, subs, dinners to the deserts! I always get the pizza and my husband loves their Veal Parmesan sub. A must stop if you are in the area!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gainesville, Florida
“Pizza take out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

It's is really good for take out. I haven't eaten in or done delivery yet, but well done NY style pizza. Garlic knots leave something to be desired, but its all good.