“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Fairbury, Illinois
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The room was small but was big enough for our one night stay. The breakfast was very good , even had FRESH fruit and not canned such as blueberries and strawberries. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Dunwoody, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Dropped in when weather was bad. Everything was great. Nice beds with lots of pillows LOTS of power outlets in the room and free WiFi. Then there was the surly food attendant at breakfast. Guess we all have bad days.

Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stopped there on our way to NC. Service was good, restaurant was close by, coffee was hot in the early AM. Rooms were clean. Price was almost $60 less than the Hampton 10 miles further North. All was great. Would definitely stay there again.

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Thank you....thank you for the assistance I received from Jasmarie and Ashley who are at the Front Desk. My parents were arriving at the hotel and I was unable to make it. I called and talked with Jasmarie and she made sure my parents had an easy check in and would not have any problems with the bill. My parents had a car issue and showed up after Jasmarie left, but she made sure Ashley was well aware of my concern. My parents had a pleasant stay....a nice room...and breakfast. Some other friends recommended the hotel as they stay there on the way to Florida. I was so appreciative of their help and pleasant attitude. And, all done over the phone.

Room Tip: As far as I know all rooms are very nice.
Dover, NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We routinely visit the Ocala area to visit our daughter. We frequently stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites - Belleview. Typically it beats the prices of surrounding hotels and we can rely on it to have clean, comfortable rooms. The lounge and lobby area are also welcoming and the staff are consistently helpful and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear jrcunh,

Thank you for your recent 4 STAR review on Trip Advisor. Our team is committed to ensuring you have a pleasant stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you consistently find our hotel a better value then most hotels in the Ocala area. Thank you for the nice compliments about how clean our guest rooms are and comfortable rooms. It's a pleasure hearing that you met some of our outstanding service oriented team members. We hope to see you again, as we loving having you here!

Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I booked 2 nights at this hotel before we left the UK,based on the reviews we had read.We had previously stayed in Ocala at a different hotel.I booked directly with the hotel,requested a room on the quieter side of the hotel as suggested by reviews I had read I received 2 confirmations prior to travelling and were warmly greeted when we arrived.The room was spacious,clean and comfortable.The towels and toiletries were good quality.The breakfast was the best we had in our 2 week holiday around Florida..the fresh fruit platter was especially welcome.We went on to stay in 2 other Hampton Inns which were both very good.

Room Tip: Can't remember now whether the quieter rooms are on the East or West side of the building...just...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Angela C,

Thank you so much for your 5 STAR review on Trip Advisor, it is greatly appreciated! I'm glad that you found our hotel very clean, and comfortable for your needs. It is very important for us to hear our guests feedback. We hope to have you back soon on your next trip through sunny Florida as we loving having you here.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here after a week in a nearby theme park and have to say I really wish said theme park would use Hampton's beds. This was a great hotel quiet, clean and comfortable, with a great breakfast and a friendly staff.

Dear Blhatton,

Thank you for a 5 STAR Rating on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you chose our hotel after enjoying a nearby theme park. I must say myself, I really enjoy the Hampton Beds. I'm pleased to hear that your family enjoyed our On the House Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet. Thank you for the nice compliment about our staff. We share these compliments with our team.

Nathan Knightes

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!