“Usual Hampton high standards” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Telford, United Kingdom
“Usual Hampton high standards”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our first night in America so a comfortable bed is a must. I know I can rely on Hampton quality.
Check in was quick, efficient and friendly. Room spacious, very clean with a comfy bed and pillows, quality bedding and plentiful soft, fluffy towels. Bathroom had a good powerful shower with plenty of hot water.
The hotel is located by the main road but wasn't too noisy to disturb our sleep.
Breakfast was of excellent quality consisting of warm sausage, omelettes, bread, bagels, fresh fruit, yogurt etc. No way could anyone leave here hungry.
All in , would happily return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Travellinggirl 58,

Thank you for your recent review about our hotel. We greatly appreciate the kind words about our wonderful hotel. I'm glad that you found your first night in America in our comfortable hotel with plush accommodations. We strive to provide an excellent experience for each of our guests, and it sounds like you did.

Nathan Knightes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
North Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and by far this hotel had the most comfortable king bed by far! Rooms are comfortable, clean very on the go oriented! I would recommend this hotel to couples, family, businesses etc. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel and upon reviewing others in the area my wife and I gone 20 miles out of our way just to stay and live the Hampton experience. This hotel has also by far one of the most superb breakfast around compared with other hotels.

Dear 674derekp,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you so much for the nice compliment on our breakfast. We strive to ensure each guest has a positive experience, and it sounds like you did.

St. Paul, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The title is what we look for in a hotel, and in that order. This place had all 4. Plus a nice breakfast and even breakfast to go bags if you don't have time to stay for the sit-down breakfast. The staff was very nice and made check-in and check-out too easy. No drama, no worries, no complaints. I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Scott Lemont J,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, staff, and breakfast is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

Loxahatchee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The only thing this hotel lacked was a magnification mirror and I only have found this at one other hotel. Which is great to have for us seeing impaired. The hotel and room were clean and comfortable. My husband is 6'6" and he was truly impressed with the height of the shower head, he even had room to spare. The staff was friendly and courteous even when they were off the clock. I recommend this place highly.

Dear Lorianne G,

Dear Grannytravels,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, and staff is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and it appears they work hard to keep it that way. Its only a few years old and they are already renovating areas. Don't let the renovations stop you because most is done and what isn't cant be seen. Lots of restaurants nearby.Whoever is in charge here takes great pride in the hotel. From check in to check out I felt like I was appreciated. They even gave me a snack bag to go when checking out. Breakfast wasn't bad either. The only downside is the noise from the interstate so ask for a room away from it and /or some ear plugs. The doors are loud when they close too but most hotels are that way.
If you choose this hotel you wont be sorry.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear OcalaGator,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, and breakfast is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

Grand Haven, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Over my many years of travel I've stayed at quite a few Hamptons, and this was the best. Access from I-75 is easy and very close. I arrived without a reservation and was offered an excellent rate. Every employee I encountered was pleasant to deal with and each one had a genuine smile, regardless of his or her position.
My king room was one of the largest I've had in any hotel. It was tastefully decorated, quiet and the accompanying personal products were high quality. As with all Hamptons, the bed was very comfortable.
While the breakfast included similar offerings to many hotels, the food was actually hot and flavorful. As those who travel well know, they're usually adequate at best.
My only complaint is that because of the free breakfast, I wasn't able to take advantage of the Waffle House next door!
If I'm in the area again and in need of a room, this will be my choice without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Topfan,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you so much for the nice compliments about our hotel. We strive to ensure each guest has a positive experience, and it sounds like you did.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Every one of the staff members I came in contact with was quick to greet us with a smile and a word or two or ask if they could help us. The only thing I would like to have is a ceiling fan in the room to get some air movement other than the a/c.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jamesdy9057BQ,

Dear Grannytravels,

Nathan Knightes

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!