“Clean, comfortable and recommended!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #5 of 36 hotels in Ocala
North Chicago, Illinois
“Clean, comfortable and recommended!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I have stayed in many hotels and by far this hotel had the most comfortable king bed by far! Rooms are comfortable, clean very on the go oriented! I would recommend this hotel to couples, family, businesses etc. My wife and I highly recommend this hotel and upon reviewing others in the area my wife and I gone 20 miles out of our way just to stay and live the Hampton experience. This hotel has also by far one of the most superb breakfast around compared with other hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear 674derekp,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you so much for the nice compliment on our breakfast. We strive to ensure each guest has a positive experience, and it sounds like you did.

258 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am a one-night business traveler who has high expectation when it comes to comfort at in any hotel. I look for fresh smelling room, clean bed, cold A/C unit, HD cable TV, hot water, decent breakfast, and a strong WiFi. When you pay for one night of service you should expect a complete comfortable experience. I view it this way. They have one night to provide me with a great experience. This night can decide if I would like to invest in them again.

This location exceeded my expectations..... Very clean room…. Fast WiFi…. Clean bed and cold A/C…. Awesome service!!! The general manager has hired well....

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Senor W,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, and breakfast is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

St. Paul, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The title is what we look for in a hotel, and in that order. This place had all 4. Plus a nice breakfast and even breakfast to go bags if you don't have time to stay for the sit-down breakfast. The staff was very nice and made check-in and check-out too easy. No drama, no worries, no complaints. I would stay here again.

Dear Scott Lemont J,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, staff, and breakfast is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

Loxahatchee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

The only thing this hotel lacked was a magnification mirror and I only have found this at one other hotel. Which is great to have for us seeing impaired. The hotel and room were clean and comfortable. My husband is 6'6" and he was truly impressed with the height of the shower head, he even had room to spare. The staff was friendly and courteous even when they were off the clock. I recommend this place highly.

Dear Lorianne G,

Dear Grannytravels,

Thank you so much for your review on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about how nice our hotel, and staff is. Our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview takes great pride in providing exceptional service to our guests. We hope to see you again real soon!

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is very clean and it appears they work hard to keep it that way. Its only a few years old and they are already renovating areas. Don't let the renovations stop you because most is done and what isn't cant be seen. Lots of restaurants nearby.Whoever is in charge here takes great pride in the hotel. From check in to check out I felt like I was appreciated. They even gave me a snack bag to go when checking out. Breakfast wasn't bad either. The only downside is the noise from the interstate so ask for a room away from it and /or some ear plugs. The doors are loud when they close too but most hotels are that way.
If you choose this hotel you wont be sorry.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear OcalaGator,

Grand Haven, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Over my many years of travel I've stayed at quite a few Hamptons, and this was the best. Access from I-75 is easy and very close. I arrived without a reservation and was offered an excellent rate. Every employee I encountered was pleasant to deal with and each one had a genuine smile, regardless of his or her position.
My king room was one of the largest I've had in any hotel. It was tastefully decorated, quiet and the accompanying personal products were high quality. As with all Hamptons, the bed was very comfortable.
While the breakfast included similar offerings to many hotels, the food was actually hot and flavorful. As those who travel well know, they're usually adequate at best.
My only complaint is that because of the free breakfast, I wasn't able to take advantage of the Waffle House next door!
If I'm in the area again and in need of a room, this will be my choice without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for a king room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear Topfan,

Thank you for your recent review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience at our hotel. Thank you so much for the nice compliments about our hotel. We strive to ensure each guest has a positive experience, and it sounds like you did.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Every one of the staff members I came in contact with was quick to greet us with a smile and a word or two or ask if they could help us. The only thing I would like to have is a ceiling fan in the room to get some air movement other than the a/c.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Jamesdy9057BQ,

Dear Grannytravels,

Nathan Knightes

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!