“Very nice and very clean.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Fort Myers, Florida
“Very nice and very clean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

We were celebrating my Mother's birthday and we had a lot of out of town guests so I choose this location for our guest including myself. The hotel was clean, the rooms were nice the breakfast was nice. The entrance off the main road was a little trickery its hard to see the hotel sign but its right next to the waffle House. We had a power failure the 3rd morning and the staff was not quite prepared for that. The elevators stopped working and the front glass door entrance would not open even with the maintenance man trying to open it but all the other doors worked. They were very Happy to help anyone who needed help getting there luggage down the stairs. They made the best of it but I think they may want to be a little more prepared. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Dear Pattyj013,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate the time it takes for you to fill out a review. Thank you for all the nice comments about our wonderful hotel. Yesterday I can understand your concerns about the preparedness of the hotel staff when there was a power failure. Since then we have refreshed everyone on that to hopefully make next time a bit smoother for all involved. I'm glad to hear that our staff was attentive to everyone needs during the power outage.

Nathan Knightes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Fort Myers
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Hampton Inns are the best for your money. You can always be assured that you will have a clean and comfortable room waiting for you when you get off the road. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are always very well done and items are replenished regularly. The take away bags for travelers are also a nice feature.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Judith B.,

Thank you for your recent review about our hotel, and how wonderful the Hampton Inn & Suites Brand is. I have worked for Hilton Properties for over 6 years, and have to say Hampton Inn as a brand really does go over and beyond for their guests. We are excited to hear that you find the value in your stay with us. Hope to see you again very soon at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview.

Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

A two night stay here was adequate, with the property being clean and well maintained. Room was typical, with 2 queens. When AC was on, it was aimed directly at beds so it was difficult to control a comfortable setting. Internet connectivity was sporadic at best, and most times, the network was not available. This was disappointing. Breakfast here is better than most comparable properties, but the hot choices were mostly lukewarm and later in the morning, some items were depleted. All in all, an adequate experience, as it was just a quick weekend trip.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ZacksAunt,

We greatly appreciate your time you took to review our hotel recently. We greatly appreciate your comments about our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our quality of breakfast. We are trying some new measures to ensure that all guest receive a hot breakfast.

Vero Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We found a pet friendly Hampton Inn and were very happy with the facility and the extremely helpful manager and staff. We never knew that any Hampton Inns were pet friendly and have avoided them when traveling with our small dog. We will go on-line or telephone when traveling to find pet friendly Hampton Inns. They have always been our favorite place to stay when traveling because of their clean rooms and very comfortable beds, good breakfasts, computer access in lobbies and exceptionally friendly and helpful staffs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Eleanor,

Thank you for your recent review about our wonderful pet friendly Hampton Inn & Suites that is located right off Interstate 75 at exit 341. We enjoy having your pets stay with us, and currently pets stay for free, that's right no additional fees. We appreciate you taking the time to let other viewers how wonderful your stay was with us.

Orlando
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

As much as I love the Hampton Inn & Suites I was HIGHLY HILY HIGHLY Disappointed and Disgusted with this Hotel! So here's what happened.

I happen to be checking my bank activities and I saw an EXTRA charge from the Hampton Inn for $100. So I call them to find out why this extra charge is on my card and the manager tells me I got charged $100 because.....*wait for it* because I STOLE THE COFFEE POT OUT THE ROOOOM! lol

I'm like WHATTTTTT!!!! I don't even drink coffee, I don't even like the SMELL of coffee!

So I told the Manger (Nathan Knightes) "Look I don't know what type of maids you got working at your Hotel or what kind of staff you hired but you need to consult them....NOT ME....and I need you to refund me my money and cancel my reservation that I have for TODAY! *I had booked another reservation at the same hotel a week later....before i learned of this charge*

So Mr Knightes says "if you keep your reservation for today I will refund you the money......just don't take any more coffee pots out the room because we do check. "

I'm like Wowwww.....you're really offending me right now! So i told him to cancel my reservations for today.....and then i told him never mind I will call corporate to handle this.

I swear I've never been so INSULTED in my Life! But I am a firm believer that one bad apple doesn’t spoil the tree so I DO still love the Hampton Inn.....I just suggest that you avoid the Hampton Inn in Belleview Florida like the Plague!

Room Tip: Rooms also have no refridgerator or microwave
Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

What a pleasure to find a great Hampton Inn in Ocala Florida right on the Interstate. Very professional staff, clean and fresh room, everything worked, premium bed and a good night's sleep. Thanks, Hampton!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Gary W,

Thank you very much for your recent review on Trip Advisor. We are definitely close to Interstate 75 at exit 341, which is great to be able to get on and off for a great night's sleep. Thank you for the nice comments about our beautiful hotel and team. Should your travels bring you back to the Ocala, FL area we would love to have you as our GUEST!

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview
352.347.1600
nathan.knightes@hilton.com
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

When you stay at a lot of Hamptons, you get used to a very "acceptable" comfort zone where the rooms are almost always acceptably clean, the staff is acceptably polite and the breakfast is acceptably filling to start us off on our next day.

We found this Hampton to be exceptional clean, the staff was outstandingly cordial and courteous and there were a few more choices than we usually see at the breakfast buffet. We found this to be one of the more overall outstanding "in & out" Hampton experiences that we've had recently.

If you are traveling I-75 and the FL Turnpike and need to plan a stop somewhere South of the FL/GA border and not too far North of Orlando, we would highly recommend that you try this location.

Room Tip: This Hampton is a block away from the interstate, so we don't think the road noise would be as m...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Rogomatic,

Thank you for your recent comment about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your kind feedback. We take our guests feedback very seriously here at our property. In doing so we share all our feedback with our associates. I will share your experience with them tomorrow. Once again thank you for your kind comments.

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview
352.347.1600
nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!