“Excellent Hampton stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lisbon, New York
“Excellent Hampton stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I can't say enough about this Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly, helpful, attentive, and they really seemed to care about us. We stayed a week and the room was cleaned and the amenities were replaced when needed each day. The room and bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The hot/cold breakfast went way beyond the usual offerings. They had omlets or some type of eggs, meat, fresh fruit, assorted bagels, muffins, Danish, cold cereal, oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt and more everyday. The coffee, tea, and assorted creamers were available 24 hours a day. The location was easy to find but the hotel is hidden behind some other businesses so we went by it the first night. There are also restaurants and gas stations nearby. We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor overlooking the pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear Lovestotravel061,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. The feedback and comments you left in your review is very valuable to us. We greatly appreciate all the feedback and comments that you left which allows us to continue to provide the best service possible to our guests. Our guests are number 1 to us. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala Belleview
nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here for 5 days on business. Great customer service, bed was comfortable, room was spacious and quiet. Housekeeping was great. Wifi a little slow at times but overall good. Breakfast was the typical Hampton breakfast. Close to interstate, a few restaurants nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear RNHH,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us, as it allows us to work on ensuring that every guest receives a memorable stay. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us. We hope that if you are in the area again, that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Nathan D. Knightes
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I stay here 4 nights a week for work and have found the staff to be very accomodating and very very friendly. Anything we need they attend to. The ammenities here are great, the only item that i have ran into that is disappointing is that the Elliptical machine has been broken since I started staying here. Otherwise the gym is great, the hotel is clean, the staff (especially Jessica) is amazing. Would recommend staying here to friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear AdamP621,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you continue to use our beautiful hotel as your hotel of choice in the Ocala area for your business lodging needs. If there is ever a time that you may need something, please don't hesitate to ask a member of our team or ask for me personally.

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This Hampton Inn & Suites is right off I 75 which made for a nice stop on my way home. It was easy to get to off the highway, and of course had a great free breakfast with all the trimmings, and a very nice smiling lady by Jeanette. The desk staff seemed to be very engaging with the customers which is always a plus. Upon my arrival I was greeted by a lady I think her name was Jessica but I could be wrong. She was sweet and very helpful when it came to finding me a place to eat. Overall I really enjoyed my stay here, as it was very accessible from the Highway. Would stay here again on my way home.

Room Tip: easy to access from I 75
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear MiamiBizTraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback on our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about how wonderful our team members Jeanette, and Jessica are. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments. We hope that if you are in the area again you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Nathan D. Knightes
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

For the most part, this is a standard Hampton Inn property, and if you are just interested in having a place to spend the night off of I-75, then I would highly recommend it. However, if you are planning on spending time in Ocala, I would recommend going 9 miles up the road to the new Hampton Inn that is actually in Ocala. The major difference is that this Belleview location has inferior restaurants and no grocery stores or retail outlets. There's a McDonald's, and a couple of gas stations. That's pretty much it.

The staff are very friendly, and I slept well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Chatto,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are pleased to have you as our guest. As you stated our hotel is perfectly located right off Interstate 75 allowing for easy access on and off the highway. We do have a couple near by sit down chain restaurants along with a few fast food options. We hope when you are in town again you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Have a great day!

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala Belleview
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Be aware of the fact that the hotel does not provide ESPN. 100% Satosfaction? I think not. Hotel is ok. Kind of in a funny location. I've stayed here several times, but won't be returning. I'd recommend staying at the Hilton in Ocala.

• Stayed March 2013
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear bamaman8,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience at our hotel. We do in fact offer ESPN in our guest rooms. It looks like when you stayed here we were experiencing an isolated issue with that channel. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We hope that you will give us another try.

Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed for one night during the NHRA Gator Nationals weekend that were happening in Gainesville. Check in and check out were very quick and efficient. Staff are all very friendly. We wanted to heat some food we had brought and they opened the breakfast area for us so we could use the microwave in there. Very clean room. The only place I can say there is room for improvement is in the hot side of the breakfast. There were 2 kinds of eggs - both were very dry and cold. Other than that, things were well stocked and the selection was good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Ruthann S.,

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. I appreciate the very nice compliments about our hotel, and team. The next time you are in town please visit us again.

nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!