“Not Really "in" Ocala” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Michigan
“Not Really "in" Ocala”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

For the most part, this is a standard Hampton Inn property, and if you are just interested in having a place to spend the night off of I-75, then I would highly recommend it. However, if you are planning on spending time in Ocala, I would recommend going 9 miles up the road to the new Hampton Inn that is actually in Ocala. The major difference is that this Belleview location has inferior restaurants and no grocery stores or retail outlets. There's a McDonald's, and a couple of gas stations. That's pretty much it.

The staff are very friendly, and I slept well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Chatto,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are pleased to have you as our guest. As you stated our hotel is perfectly located right off Interstate 75 allowing for easy access on and off the highway. We do have a couple near by sit down chain restaurants along with a few fast food options. We hope when you are in town again you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Have a great day!

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala Belleview
nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Be aware of the fact that the hotel does not provide ESPN. 100% Satosfaction? I think not. Hotel is ok. Kind of in a funny location. I've stayed here several times, but won't be returning. I'd recommend staying at the Hilton in Ocala.

• Stayed March 2013
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear bamaman8,

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience at our hotel. We do in fact offer ESPN in our guest rooms. It looks like when you stayed here we were experiencing an isolated issue with that channel. I do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay. We hope that you will give us another try.

Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed for one night during the NHRA Gator Nationals weekend that were happening in Gainesville. Check in and check out were very quick and efficient. Staff are all very friendly. We wanted to heat some food we had brought and they opened the breakfast area for us so we could use the microwave in there. Very clean room. The only place I can say there is room for improvement is in the hot side of the breakfast. There were 2 kinds of eggs - both were very dry and cold. Other than that, things were well stocked and the selection was good. We would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Ruthann S.,

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. I appreciate the very nice compliments about our hotel, and team. The next time you are in town please visit us again.

starkville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Hotel was nice, the staff was very efficient. Check in and check out time was very fast. The beds were extremely comfortable. We checked in late and left early the next morning so we did not enjoy all of the amenities. We did have breakfast before we headed south, not so good. The few eggs that were out was dry. We were down there for a good 20 to 25 minutes and never had sausage. I asked the attendant for fresh eggs and sausage but never received them. I like a good breakfast to start my trip and feel as if I paid for it.

When I booked the was only one room available with 2 queen beds, it was a hearing impaired room. It worked well since my husband has hearing problems and the good thing about this room it had much more room than the regular rooms. This was a plus!!!

Overall my stay was very nice and I had a good nights rest!

Room Tip: The only room available was a hearing impaired room very roomy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear dexterstarkville,

I appreciate your recent review of our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with your breakfast and we will review our offerings, keeping your recommendations in mind. The next time you are in town please visit us again.

Inverness, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel is very clean and comfortable. But most importantly, the staff is incredibly kind and hospitable. I travel here for business very often so its like my second home, and everyone truly makes it feel that way. They provide a great assortment of hot and cold items for breakfast, as well as coffee throughout the day. There is a fitness center with cardio equipment, a multi-function weight machine, and multiple medicine balls. I highly recommend staying here whenever you are in the Ocala-Belleview area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Ayhan O,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. We greatly appreciate your time to fill out a review on our hotel. Thank you for the awesome comments about our team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview. We strive to ensure each guest has a memorable experience at our hotel. I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary Hot/Cold Breakfast. In addition to being able to utilize our Fitness Center that has tv's for your enjoyment on the treadmills and other such equipment. We would like to thank you for loyalty and your business for our hotel. We understand that you have a choice in lodging needs, and we appreciate your business. We can't wait to have the opportunity again soon to serve you.

Liberty, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stay here frequently while on business trips. They truly go out of their way to make me feel welcome. The rooms are always very clean and staff always very friendly. Thank you Jessica, Ozzie, Pat, and all the others for all you do to make me feel at home! Jen, thanks for the great job you do as well in the kitchen and for making me feel welcome as well.
I recommend staying at this hotel whenever you are near the Ocala area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Clara S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is most important to us, as we strive to always provide a Great Experience to our guests like we did for you. Thank you for pointing out some of our Excellent Associates, I will sure share your comments with them as well. We sure are looking forward to your next visit to Ocala, and your next stay with us. Thank you again for the feedback.

Nathan D. Knightes
Leesburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is an example of a good Hampton property. Quick check in, a clean room, comfortable sleeping and a breakfast. The rate seemed a little high for the location, but the staff were prompt and helpful. A major drawback about the location is that there are no decent restaurants nearby (we ordered a pizza delivery that turned out to be very good). Still, a good overnight on a long trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear novaroadtraveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you found the accommodations to be comfortable and cleanliness a 5 out of 5. I have shared your feedback and comments with our management team this morning. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we hope that if you are back in Ocala you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala Belleview
nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!