For the most part, this is a standard Hampton Inn property, and if you are just interested in having a place to spend the night off of I-75, then I would highly recommend it. However, if you are planning on spending time in Ocala, I would recommend going 9 miles up the road to the new Hampton Inn that is actually in Ocala. The major difference is that this Belleview location has inferior restaurants and no grocery stores or retail outlets. There's a McDonald's, and a couple of gas stations. That's pretty much it.
The staff are very friendly, and I slept well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florida, this scenic Marion County property has all of the Southern charm you expect to find in the horse capital of the world. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview is located near I-75 exit 341 in Ocala, Florida and minutes from The Villages, Wildwood, Belleview and Dunnellon.Guests can explore Marion County’s bountiful outdoor attractions all minutes from the hotel doors. The adventures are endless as travelers can enjoy swimming, kayaking, tubing and canoeing in the Silver River State Park or Rainbow Springs, mountain biking at The Santos Trails, glass bottom boat tours at Silver Springs, or the hiking/horseback riding trails in the lush Marjorie Harris Carr Greenway. Guests who enjoy the equestrian arts can visit The Florida Horse Park or book one of the dozens of horse farm tours in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview Hotel Ocala
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ocala - Belleview