“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Liberty, Missouri
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stay here frequently while on business trips. They truly go out of their way to make me feel welcome. The rooms are always very clean and staff always very friendly. Thank you Jessica, Ozzie, Pat, and all the others for all you do to make me feel at home! Jen, thanks for the great job you do as well in the kitchen and for making me feel welcome as well.
I recommend staying at this hotel whenever you are near the Ocala area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Clara S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is most important to us, as we strive to always provide a Great Experience to our guests like we did for you. Thank you for pointing out some of our Excellent Associates, I will sure share your comments with them as well. We sure are looking forward to your next visit to Ocala, and your next stay with us. Thank you again for the feedback.

Nathan D. Knightes
nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Leesburg, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is an example of a good Hampton property. Quick check in, a clean room, comfortable sleeping and a breakfast. The rate seemed a little high for the location, but the staff were prompt and helpful. A major drawback about the location is that there are no decent restaurants nearby (we ordered a pizza delivery that turned out to be very good). Still, a good overnight on a long trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear novaroadtraveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad that you found the accommodations to be comfortable and cleanliness a 5 out of 5. I have shared your feedback and comments with our management team this morning. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we hope that if you are back in Ocala you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Yorkville, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

This hotel is clean, modern, good location, wonderful staff and the perfect hotel for anyone. I highly recommend it!
It is definitely worth every penny and will return to the same facility when visiting Ocala the next time.

Dear Shirley D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you had a 5 Star experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites. I had shared your comments this morning with our management team about how your experience went. We really appreciate the compliments on our hotel, and would like to thank you for your business. Should you find yourself in Ocala again, we would love to see you again!

OAKWOOD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went to this hotel and gave them my credit card and drivers license and booked a room for 2 nights for our daughter flying in to see us! Told them I was paying for it! When my daughter arrived they wanted an additional credit card for incidentals! That night my daughter looked at her credit card online and they had already charged her for entire stay! I called them and was informed I had to come back to hotel and fill out authorization forms and give all my IDs again! I will never stay at a Hampton Inn and the staff has not a clue how to run a business! Horrible experience!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nathan K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear Salayogi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback. I'm terribly sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you had. We pride ourselves in offering courteous and competent service here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. I have addressed this issue with our team, and we will ensure that this doesn't occur for another guest. Once again I am very sorry for this type of experience, and hope you will not let this one incident reflect on the Hampton Inn & Suites as a brand.

Knoxville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I had planned on staying the night in Ocala, but the hotel I had originally booked did not have air conditioning (their system went out that a.m.). I called this location and described the situation & inquired if they had a room available, and they did. They confirmed it was only 8.5 miles away so I was on my way. When I got to the exit (Southboud), it was shut down for the night (construction) and the temporary highway sign clearly stated that this was the case every night for a few weeks from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. The next exit was 11 miles South, and then another 11 miles North back to the property. Had the guest service agent let me know the exit was closed, I would have gotten off the previous exit.
By the time I got there, the clerk who was on duty had left and the overnight clerk was very apologetic and completely understood. In the end, the room was clean, bed was comfortable and the a.m. staff extremely pleasant. I would reccomend the property from a comfort standard, and hopefully this lapse of directional help was an isolated incident.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear MerlynKnoxville,

I would like to take a moment and thank you for your time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to hear we were able to accommodate you at our hotel, when a neighboring hotel was unable to because of air conditioning problems. I would like to apologize for you not receiving the necessary direction information that would have made your 9 mile trip to our hotel a more relaxing and enjoyable task. With that said, I do want you to know that this was an isolated incident, and we have addressed our team, along with other managers about your experience. Please note we have already taken corrective action to ensure that if our exit is closed again that guests are fully aware of the situation.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time to review us. We also hope that if you are in the area again, that you would give us the opportunity to serve you again. We do know that you have a choice when it comes to your lodging needs, and appreciate that you chose us.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very busy with lots of folks traveling to Florida. Breakfast was good and beds wonderful for a good nights sleep. I'd stay here again but would check for a working tv before agreeing on rate. We try to stay with Hampton while traveling to our destinations as they seem to be consistant with cleanliness and good mattresses!

Room Tip: make sure have working tv
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Dothantraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your time to do the review. We are excited to hear that you had a lovely stay, and enjoyed our plush comfy beds. We are currently addressing the issue with the TV, and have already found a resolution to the issue, and are in the process of completing it.

Once again I would like to thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope that if you are in the area again, you would allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My family and I stopped here very late in the night on our way to a wedding in Florida. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good for a light fast breakfast and has lots of choices: waffles, eggs, cereal, fruit and more. The staff was excellent. When we asked to check out 30 minutes late because we were still getting showers etc. the front desk told us not to rush and it wasn't a problem. The exit is not very busy, (which I prefer when just passing through) and the hotel is close to I-75, Cracker Barrel, Sonny's BBQ, and a few other fast food places. I would absolutely recommend this hotel!

Dear aerlich,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback about the hotel. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for the nice compliments on our excellent staff, great complimentary hot breakfast that offers a wide variety of items.

We hope that if you are in the area again, that you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!