“Hidden Gem along I75” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Ocala
Long Island,NY
“Hidden Gem along I75”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Clean, spacious rooms and public areas. Appears to have been recently renovated! Everything in really good shape...even the bathroom! Sometimes it's the little things that matter.... The shower had a separate shelf for the shampoo/conditioner bottles. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Very conveniently located just off I75 and near MANY restaurants...including my favorite travel restaurant...Cracker Barrel! Free WiFi, hot breakfast, and fresh cookies (after 5PM). We found this hotel in the hotel coupon book. When I called to see if they had rooms available, the friendly desk clerk (Lisa) told me that the AAA/AARP rate was cheaper than the coupon rate. (less than $80) Thought that was really nice of her! She was also able to give us a first floor room! Will definitely return when in the area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Nathan K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Andrefs,

Thank you very much for this terrific review. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our Hampton Inn. Cracker Barrel is very close to the hotel along with a few other restaurants. I will definitely let Lisa, and her Manager about the wonderful service you received from her. We here at the Hampton Inn Ocala Belleview take service as our number 1 priority. When you are back in town please stop by and see us, we would love to have you again!

nathan.knightes@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We used this hotel as a stopping place on our way from North Carolina to Disney World and SeaWorld. I always enjoy Hampton Inns, but this particular one is top-notch. There are evidently two Hampton Inns in Ocala; this was the Belleview one. It had great beds, comfy pillows, and a spectacular, newly-renovated breakfast area... the best I've ever seen. Very friendly staff greeted us as well. We have absolutely no complaints!

Room Tip: We were given a room on the back side, away from the highway side... we never heard a noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear GutsyGirl1127,

Thank you so much for the terrific review of our Hampton Inn. Yes our property was built with this breakfast area which has everything from the standard table and chairs to comfortable couches, and high tops, where you sit and eat and watch some tv. We really appreciate you stopping at our location prior to your trip to Orlando, and we hope that you will come see us again when you are in the area!

New England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We stayed here on our way to the Fort Myers area. We reserved a King suite. We opened the door to the room and were shocked! What a fantastic room. There was a "kitchen" area with a sink, mini fridge and microwave. There was a large desk with plenty of lighting, a couch and chair along with a king bed. The bathroom sink was seperate from the shower/toilet which made 2 people getting ready in the morning much easier. The only negative was that the breakfst wasn't all that good. There isn't much to choose from for restaurants. Would suggest stopping at the exit before (north of this exit) where there is more variety for good choices. Overall, a very nice hotel with a pleasant staff

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Sunbaby26,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very excited that you enjoyed our King Suite Room. This room as you stated is very spacious along with a variety of amenities that you already mentioned. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy our Hot Breakfast. There is a variety of items from cereals, to muffins, pastries, to hot breakfast items like Oatmeal, and omelets. I do appreciate you sharing your review with us so that I may have the opportunity to ensure that we are serving a wide variety that is fresh for our customers. We would love to have you back at our hotel, next time you are in the area.

Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We arrived at 8pm on a Friday evening - the Hotel was hopping! The staff was very nice and helpful at check in and when I made a special request. I had stayed at this location in the past and had a very good experience. My only complain this time was a VERY strong odor in the room. My elderly parents were SO tired that I didn't want to put them through waiting to ask for a room change . The odor was REALLY strong ... not unpleasant but just too strong ... I don't know if cleaning or deodorizing items were spilled in the room or what. Next time I get a room I will ask to see and smell the room prior to lugging all my stuff in. Other than that, the room was clean, beds comfortable and the hot breakfast was standard fare for hotels with breakfast included.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear AwayWeGoHere,

Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We would like to take the time to welcome you back to our hotel. I'm glad to see that your stay was a pleasant one. We are glad you enjoyed our guest rooms along with the breakfast.

We hope that when you are in town again you will come back to see us at the Hampton Inn Ocala Belleview.

Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The room was clean and quiet, with a large bathroom. Great service when we arrived and good breakfast for the price point. Comfortable bed with lovely duvet and as usual great freshly baked cookies after 4pm.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Savytrotter,

Thank you so much for visiting our hotel, we are grateful to have the opportunity to serve you. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property. We are delighted that you had a great stay, and that you were able to take advantage of our Free Hot Breakfast, along with the fresh baked cookies.

When you are in town again, please stop by and introduce yourself. We look forward to seeing you again.

Rochester, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We are Hilton Honor members and stay an average of 2-3 nights per month in a hotel for business and occasional leisure. We always stay at Hampton Inns and I must say this was by the far nicest,cleanest Hampton we have ever stayed. We were on our way to Disney and only stayed the 1 night. Breakfast area very well done and the food was at the correct temperatures.The bed was so comfy, I did not want to get up! Nice shower head and strong shower pressure. We will be back in March when we return to Orlando on business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Dana B,
I was extremely excited to read your response this morning. I look forward to passing this on to our team and congratulating them on a job well done! Thank you so much for choosing to spend your family vacation at our site, I am very glad you enjoy our property and we look forward to serving you again soon. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor and please feel free to contact me with anything you may need on your next stay. Thanks again for choosing our hotel.

adam.emling@hilton.com
Sarasota, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great value at a four year old, up to date Hampton Inn south of Ocala. The front desk was not very friendly, but efficient. The room, breakfast, and facilities were above average especially for less than $80 - overall, a nice, easy stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Kathleen Sarasota_FL,
I appreciate your candid review regarding your stay at our property. I am thrilled that you found your stay to be good overall and thank you for the positive comments and scores. However I am very concerned that our staff failed to make you feel as welcome as possible. I will be looking into this issue personally, and wanted to apologize on behalf of the hotel. Please contact me next time you coming to the area and I will make sure your next stay is amazing. Thank you again for bringing this issue to my attention so I have the chance to correct it for all future guests.

352 347 1600
adam.emling@hilton.com

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!