“Best Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rochester, Illinois
“Best Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We are Hilton Honor members and stay an average of 2-3 nights per month in a hotel for business and occasional leisure. We always stay at Hampton Inns and I must say this was by the far nicest,cleanest Hampton we have ever stayed. We were on our way to Disney and only stayed the 1 night. Breakfast area very well done and the food was at the correct temperatures.The bed was so comfy, I did not want to get up! Nice shower head and strong shower pressure. We will be back in March when we return to Orlando on business.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Dana B,
I was extremely excited to read your response this morning. I look forward to passing this on to our team and congratulating them on a job well done! Thank you so much for choosing to spend your family vacation at our site, I am very glad you enjoy our property and we look forward to serving you again soon. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to recommend us on TripAdvisor and please feel free to contact me with anything you may need on your next stay. Thanks again for choosing our hotel.

adam.emling@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Sarasota, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great value at a four year old, up to date Hampton Inn south of Ocala. The front desk was not very friendly, but efficient. The room, breakfast, and facilities were above average especially for less than $80 - overall, a nice, easy stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Kathleen Sarasota_FL,
I appreciate your candid review regarding your stay at our property. I am thrilled that you found your stay to be good overall and thank you for the positive comments and scores. However I am very concerned that our staff failed to make you feel as welcome as possible. I will be looking into this issue personally, and wanted to apologize on behalf of the hotel. Please contact me next time you coming to the area and I will make sure your next stay is amazing. Thank you again for bringing this issue to my attention so I have the chance to correct it for all future guests.

Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed here overnight on our way to Disney and had no issues. The front desk staff were always friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Pool was really nice, I think it was a salt water Poland had a convenient bathroom right next to the pool. Rooms and bathroom were exceptionally clean. Beds were comfy and breakfast in the morning was a nice touch. Right off the interstate, stores close by-no complaints at all!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Msmith27,
I am very to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at our property and wanted to thank you for positive review and high scores. I was happy to read that our front desk and housekeeping staff made your stay stress free. I hope you had a great time at Disney! Please come back and see us next time you are in the area. Thanks again for choosing The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview.

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights over Labor Day weekend in a king room on the 2nd floor. The room is set up a little differently from most hotel rooms, but it was very nice. Breakfast was great, they had scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, fruit, waffles, cinnamon/apple rolls, coffee, sliced bread, and oatmeal. The breakfast area was spacious and always well-stocked, even when we got there 15 minutes before closing time.

We didn't use the pool, but it looked pretty small and it was odd to see it at the front of the hotel. I used the exercise room, there are 2 treadmills, a bike, a weight machine, and a broken elliptical.

I thought the bed and pillow were uncomfortable and I had a hard time sleeping, but that's probably just me. I always have a hard time sleeping away from home.

We had a great stay and will be back :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Bear 27780,
I want to thank you for your candid response regarding your stay. I am very glad you enjoyed yourself during your holiday visit. I want to apologize about the broken elliptical and wanted to let you know that we are working to repair or replace the machine. Let me know if you come back to the area and I will make sure your stay is more comfortable than your previous visit. Please feel free to contact me directly with any future needs.

Riga, Latvia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The friedliest place to stay in Ocala. Comfy rooms, tasty breakfast, convinient business room and excellent service with personnel attentive and friendly far beyond professional responsibilities always ready to help out. Especially want to say thank you to Jayleen Feliciano (front desk) and Jenn Bell, who were always ready to help out and made our stay enjoyable trip))) Thaaank you)

Room Tip: We were satisfied with all the rooms ordered.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Aleksandra,
The friendliest place is stay in Ocala is a compliment we are very proud to receive! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to praise my teammates, I look forward to showing this review to our entire staff bragging on Ms. Feliciano and Ms. Bell. Thank you for choosing our property and I hope to see you back soon. Please feel free to contact us with
Liberty, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel weekly and truly enjoy my stay. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean. The front desk staff and breakfast staff are personable and very friendly. Kudos to both Jen, Jessica and Kristen, Patty, and Jaylene, they make the stay away from home bearable! THANK YOU for all you do to make me feel welcome and "at home". It's their attitude and professionalism that makes me want to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Clara S,
I appreciate your warm words regarding our employees. We are always excited to hear that one of our guests thinks so highly of our team members! I will be printing off your review and reading it at our next team meeting \ training event. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview team would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all while in the area.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I Stayed here a few days ago (I stay here very often) and I absolutely love this hotel.Front desk people are amazing, makes me feel very welcome. One of the front desk staff that worked sunday night was really fast with my walk -in and very nice even though was very late she was helpfull at all time.The breakfast staff (Jen) she was very nice, friendly and helpful. Very comfortable beds i didnt want to wake up or get up from it. nice rooms cleans as always housekeeping staff were really friendly.I love it and i will keep coming back here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear May34515,
Thanks! Your review was a great way to start a morning. I am very excited that our team has inspired such a wonderful unsolicited positive response from a guest. I am happy to hear that you will continue to give our property your business and please feel free to contact me or my team if you need anything at all. I look forward to sharing this response with my teammates!

The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview
352 347 1600

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!