We are Hilton Honor members and stay an average of 2-3 nights per month in a hotel for business and occasional leisure. We always stay at Hampton Inns and I must say this was by the far nicest,cleanest Hampton we have ever stayed. We were on our way to Disney and only stayed the 1 night. Breakfast area very well done and the food was at the correct temperatures.The bed was so comfy, I did not want to get up! Nice shower head and strong shower pressure. We will be back in March when we return to Orlando on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Florida, this scenic Marion County property has all of the Southern charm you expect to find in the horse capital of the world. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview is located near I-75 exit 341 in Ocala, Florida and minutes from The Villages, Wildwood, Belleview and Dunnellon.Guests can explore Marion County’s bountiful outdoor attractions all minutes from the hotel doors. The adventures are endless as travelers can enjoy swimming, kayaking, tubing and canoeing in the Silver River State Park or Rainbow Springs, mountain biking at The Santos Trails, glass bottom boat tours at Silver Springs, or the hiking/horseback riding trails in the lush Marjorie Harris Carr Greenway. Guests who enjoy the equestrian arts can visit The Florida Horse Park or book one of the dozens of horse farm tours in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview Hotel Ocala
- Hampton Inn And Suites Ocala - Belleview