“It's always wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 36 hotels in Ocala
Liberty, Missouri
“It's always wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I travel weekly and truly enjoy my stay. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean. The front desk staff and breakfast staff are personable and very friendly. Kudos to both Jen, Jessica and Kristen, Patty, and Jaylene, they make the stay away from home bearable! THANK YOU for all you do to make me feel welcome and "at home". It's their attitude and professionalism that makes me want to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Clara S,
I appreciate your warm words regarding our employees. We are always excited to hear that one of our guests thinks so highly of our team members! I will be printing off your review and reading it at our next team meeting \ training event. The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview team would like to thank you for choosing our hotel. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all while in the area.

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I Stayed here a few days ago (I stay here very often) and I absolutely love this hotel.Front desk people are amazing, makes me feel very welcome. One of the front desk staff that worked sunday night was really fast with my walk -in and very nice even though was very late she was helpfull at all time.The breakfast staff (Jen) she was very nice, friendly and helpful. Very comfortable beds i didnt want to wake up or get up from it. nice rooms cleans as always housekeeping staff were really friendly.I love it and i will keep coming back here!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear May34515,
Thanks! Your review was a great way to start a morning. I am very excited that our team has inspired such a wonderful unsolicited positive response from a guest. I am happy to hear that you will continue to give our property your business and please feel free to contact me or my team if you need anything at all. I look forward to sharing this response with my teammates!

The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I travel every week for business and have found the staff at this hotel extremely friendly and personable making me feel very much at home. Jessica at the front staff and Jen in the breakfast area are awesome.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear Gigi G,
I wanted to thank you for your kind words regarding our property and especially my teammates Jen and Jessica. I look forward to showing them how their hard work has inspired such a nice review! We look forward to serving you again on your next stay in the area. Thank your choosing The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview when you visit Marion County!

Lille, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've stayed in some other Hampton Inn and I have been very pleased everytime. So I decided to try this hotel in the Ocala surrounding.

The room was very good and the king size bed was very comfortable. I really had a nice sleep.

The breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast, so rather good.

Though, I have been disappointed by the behavior of other guests and I felt like the staff act as they did not notice them.

Indeed, during our one night stay, they were 4 people who were drinking whiskey and beer by the pool, which by the end, some of them were completely drunk. They let their 3 children alone in the pool. And their children did behave badly in the pool, as they were trying to splash everyone else. So it was not possible for any other guest to enjoy the pool. One of the guy even entered in the lobby shirtless with his bottle of whiskey opened and went to ask something to the front desk employee who apparently did not feel bothered by his behavior.

Overall, we could say that I had bad luck and I would have enjoy more my stay If I had come at any other time, though, I feel the staff should have reacted to the behavior of these guests.

I would most probably try another hotel If I had to come back to Ocala, as I felt that this Hampton Inn did not meet the standards I was used to by other Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
OCFSO, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Nummy2,
I want to start by apologizing for your experience on our pool deck and thanking you for documenting your experience so that we here at the hotel have a chance to improve in the area. I completely understand how your experience of rowdy children and excessive drinking would dampen your afternoon. I have shown this review to each of my staff members to use as an training exercise on how to better handle a situation when our guests feel uncomfortable in the common areas of the property. I understand how this helps your situation little since your stay is well over by the time I have made adjustments to policy, however if you contact me next time you visit the area I will personally make your stay exceptional. I hope you will give us another try as although we cannot succeed all the time we do try our hardest to make this a very family friendly atmosphere. Thanks again and please feel free to contact me anytime.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

I do a lot of business travel every month and I think this is one of the best hotels you can stay. The staff in this hotel will go out of their way to take care of all your needs. Starting with the staff at the front desk. They always have a smile for you and will try to take care of all your needs. The breakfast is great and well presented. The rooms are always clean. The bed is very comfortable.The housekeeping staff take a lot of pride on their work. I also think that the prices on their rooms are very reasonable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Adam E, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Pedro F,
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our property. Nothing pleases me more than hearing about how the team here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala-Belleview makes a traveler feel welcome. I am glad you continue to consider us for your traveling business needs and please let us know if you ever need anything extra to make you feel at home!

Thanks,
General Manager - The Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala- Belleview
naples
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

the ad says that they are remodeling the hotel, but it is done now and everything seemed fresh and clean, the staff is very friendly. Be aware that there are not many restaurants close to the hotel and you must drive about 10 miles to get to restaurant row.

typical hampton inn breakfast.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great. Clean rooms, great pool (which we had all to ourselves), a helpful staff, and a full breakfast. There are plenty of resturants near it so you don't have to travel far for a bite to eat. With my AAA card my room was only $80 a night. Awesome price for a hotel that is worth so much more.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview? Share your experiences!