“Best B&B stay ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Ocala B&B and Inns
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best B&B stay ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My boyfriend and I stopped over at the Seven Sisters Inn halfway through a road trip. We liked it so much we stayed again on the way back home. I can't say enough good things about this inn--unbelievably comfortable bed, fresh baked cookies, delicious breakfast, and the owner Bob treated us like family. We felt so at home and hope to visit Ocala soon just so we can stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
7StrInnkeeper, Owner at Seven Sisters Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
You have made our souls soar! Thank you for your kind remarks. You are (NOW) family and hope to see us together again. Ocala misses you (and so do we)!

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Summerfield, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It all started on the phone when mr bob returned my call he was so nice it was like I was talking to an old friend he offered me a great deal that I didn't even know was going on (wow who does that) then I got the room I really wanted the Casablanca (beautiful room) oh this was Edgar allen poe masquerade night so I was thrilled to get that room. The party was great lots of beautiful costumes. This was our first time spending a night out alone sense I finished my breast cancer treatment kind of a celebration and I couldn't be happier thanks for a wonderful night

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful we stayed in the Casablanca
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Micanopy, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This used to be my favorite B&B, & when it closed down, I was so sad. I recently shared the Pais room w/a friend, & was so happy the old, wonderful energy has returned. The property is beautifully appointed, just like in the "old days," & it just resonates peace & beauty. We will be booking all the rooms soon for a wedding party. Simply one of the best B & B's around.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Had the most wonderful experience staying here for 2 nights for my wife's 50th birthday, we will be back for my 50th in Jan. I have stayed in a fair number of BB, and this one is the best hands down. Bob and Maria are wonderful people and hosts. You will love the Cairo room as I'm sure all rooms are great.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I rented this room as a getaway mini-vaca, While doing some zip lining with a friend. This Inn is incredible. The Innkeeper and his wife are wonderful hosts, the place is breathtaking! This has to be one of my favorite places here in Ocala and I will be back. Everything from the house decor to the details in every room, make this a place that just is incredible. I so will be back. :-)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Wildwood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I rented the paris room for my birthday an all I can is I got my moneys worth. The room was fabulous!! The bed was so soft so where the sheets. I dont think would change a thing bob and maria where so sweet best hosts ever. If your not afraid to ghosts then I would get that room for sure or the room by the porch up stairs heard the door slam about 2:30 in the morning..

Room Tip: The only reason why I choose 3 for sleep well lets just say things go bump in the night other than p...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Five Star service

Five Star Food

Five Star Innkeepers
Just blocks from Downtown Ocala .....Close to Silver Springs a MUST DO !
If you wanted you could just hang out at the house and take part in what is planned by the Inn,
MurderMystery......Medium Readings....Eat...Drink Wine..Eat homemade cookies..Drink Some Sherry...Free Wifi take a nap start again.

Room Tip: Casablanca and Madrid Giant whirlpool Tubs......Bejing smaller cozy WHAT A BATHROOM!!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Sisters Inn? Share your experiences!