“Amazing Ceviche” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 95 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Peruvian, Seafood, South American
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The best of the Peruvian Food: Arroz con Pollo, Lomo Saltado, Papa a la Huancaina, Ceviche, Tiraditos, Anticuchos,Pollos a la Brasa, and others like Conchitas a la Parmesana, Tacu Tacu con Mariscos, Causitas con pulpito a la parrilla.
Coral Springs, Florida
“Amazing Ceviche”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I did a review probably under a duplicate name restaurant as well.

I went yesterday 5/5/2014 with 2 friends. Just before you go, please make sure you know is not a fancy restaurant, it is a small little but nice restaurant that bring you to the table the best ceviche that you can fins around.
We were pleasantly surprise about the quality and flavor of the food as well as the treatment that we got.
We ordered a causa sampler.... DELICIOUS and separate type of ceviche, rocoto, mix, shrimp, etc. Guess what. We are going back next Tuesday, WE LOVE THIS PLACE

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Coral Springs, Florida
“looking for the best Ceviche.... you found it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

My friends and I are always looking for a Ceviche restaurant, we love to try different types and seasoning and we found this one yesterday 5/5/2014. I just can tell you that we ordered 3 different ceviches, a causas samplet (potato kind of mashed with different toppings) and we were really surprise. The quality and flavor of the food was AMAZING. The portions are more than generous, also they give you some sweet potato chips with a spicy sauce that is delicious and they treat you like you are at home.
This is what I call a place to repeat and repeat and repeat and I will never get tire. Going back next Tuesday...

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Very good lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My friend and I had a lovely meal. Definitely a place I would go to again, soon. We appreciated the recommendations by the waiter.

Delray Beach, Florida
“very good dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

While searching for a Peruvian restaurant in the Ft. Lauderdale area I came across many positive reviews for D'Mar and met out-of-town visitors there. The service was friendly and helpful. My favorite dishes were the ceviche sampler and the pisco sour. The mussel appetizer was also excellent, too.
I do think it would be good if the ceviches had a larger variety of fish/seafood. The same fish in 4 different sauces was a bit disappointing, but the sauces and the flavors were excellent. A beef entree was just okay. The chicken with rice was very tasty.
I would go back here, maybe for lunch next time.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Authentic Peruvian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the authentic Peruvian food at D'Mar. We started with the traditional drink of Peru, the Pisco Sour, excellently made. In addition to their sweet potatoe chips, we ordered a calamari appetizer. Our entrees were two of their specialty seafood dishes, Pescado D'Mar and Arroz con Mariscos (Rice with Seafood). Entrees were about $15, drinks $7, and appetizer $12. But be aware that portions are huge. We took home leftovers of not only our dinners, but the overflowing appetizer as well. The restaurant was very clean and bright, and the staff very friendly. They also have more inexpensive lunch specials Monday - Friday from 12N to 4PM for $7.50, which includes a soft drink. For an authentic Peruvian experience, we highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013