“Very BAD FOOD” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 90 Restaurants in Oakland Park
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian
Description: The best of the Peruvian Food: Arroz con Pollo, Lomo Saltado, Papa a la Huancaina, Ceviche, Tiraditos, Anticuchos,Pollos a la Brasa, and others like Conchitas a la Parmesana, Tacu Tacu con Mariscos, Causitas con pulpito a la parrilla.
West Palm Beach
“Very BAD FOOD”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I went today with my family to try the chicken they advertised, well the chicken was not fresh. It seemed to be from a day before and only warm and served to us. I can say this is one of the worst rotisserie chicken I ever had and my family agreed with me, my kids they did try it and told me it was really bad. We pay $20 for a left over chicken from the previous day....too bad, really bad because I went to this restaurant with very high expectations. Another thing that blow me up was the price they charge for a can of "Inka Kola"; $3 each....that is an abuse and I can say they can do better than that...please have common sense and price things right. I can say that maybe they are struggling and that is the main reason they are doing all this things.

On my personal opinion I will never be back to this place. It was a really bad dinning experience for me and my family....

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Average Ceviche”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had their fish ceviche and was not a fan. It was bland and the way they cut the fish was unappetizing. It was in long, choppy strands...not pleasant in the mouth or to the eyes. I will not be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Davidson, North Carolina, United States
“best seafood ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We visited this recently opened Peruvian restaurant on a recent vacation in early March. So glad we came upon it, absolutely some of the best seafood we've had! The restaurant interior is clean, neat, and inviting. We were served crispy (and irresistable) sweet potato chips immediately. Our appetizer "Camarones al panko en salsa de citricos" included large tasty shrimp on delicious sweet potato puree. Of course we had the traditional pisco sour, one of our favorite drinks from a previous trip to Peru. Our best decision was to share the "Piqueo D'mar" seafood sampler for the main course. Though my husband is not a fan of "raw" fish, he loved the ceviche as much as I did. In fact, all of the seafood on the sampler (deep fried, crabmeat causa, grilled fish brochettes, and parmesan scallops) was outstanding, the best we had during our vacation. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates food well-prepared, whether a connoisseur of Peruvian cuisine, or just someone looking for something tasty to try.

• Visited March 2013