“Always consistent” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Commercial Blvd
Description: For authentic Cuban cuisine, Fuego Latino is Fort Lauderdale's finest. With an established reputation for using the freshest ingredients available in traditional Cuban recipes, you're in for flavors you'll come back for. Ignite your passion for Paella and let us show you the true taste of Havana today.
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Always consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I always look forward to dining here. There are no pretentions here. Solid Cuban and Mexican food with a few other assorted Latin dishes. Service is always fast and very charming. The atmosphere is pleasing with Latin music at just a high enough volume to allow comfortable conversation.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hollywood, Florida, United States
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I came here with my family and we loved everything. The food, the attention, the atmosphere. I had the grilled chicken steak and it was cooked perfectly. It is very rare when I get a steak so well cooked somewhere. I was very happy with my experience. :) I would recommend it to anyone in South Florida. Skip the big chains Cuban restaurants and come here, you will not regret having done so.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Cuban Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate lunch here on Sunday and really enjoyed it. They offer daily specials. I ordered the luncheon special chicken breast with fried onions, and it came with rice and black beans. For $7.99, it's an exceptional value. My friends ordered tacos (more Mexican) and the cooked pork. Everyone was happy. For $2.59, we started with a side of guacamole that was very fresh but could have used a little more punch. No one ordered liquor, and the check for three people was about $45 with tip. Easy parking in a strip mall on Commercial Blvd. Definitely worth the trip and some of the better Cuban food we found while in the Fort Lauderdale area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Florida, Florida
“Alabao! You feel at home if you are Cuban ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have for the past two years enjoyed eating or taking food home from this fine restaurant. Whether you get the weekly "cantina" (ready to take home meals set for daily pickup) or sitting down with family and friends this place is it.
The pork, chicken and beef is properly seasoned, and as a second-generation Cuban American I can tell you we all are happy they are here in Fort Lauderdale. The lunch specials are amazing, you will not leave hungry from this restaurant!
Drinks, food, service and prices, Fuego Latino Restaurant is the best for Cuban food in all Fort Lauderdale.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Food not fresh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

worst maduros I ever tried in my life, my wife's vaca frita was not fresh smell rotten....the only good thing was the white rice that i can make at home....dont go to this place....si eres latino no pierdas tu dinero y tu tiempo en este sitio...

• Visited January 2013