This is a very nice, truly oceanfront hotel. I recommend paying the extra $35 per night for oceanfront. It is definitely not a luxury hotel but having said that, it is very nice. The beach is lovely and when you tire of it they have a very nice pool. The area is very quiet and while young children would love the beach and pool, teens may get a little bored. It seems to be a very romantic place for couples without kids. They have live music some nights and the restaurant is good albiet a little pricey. Be sure to eat at The Conch Republic Grill which is 2 blocks away. The only negative thing I can say, which is no fault of the hotels regards the ocean. I really learned on this trip that I like the east coast of Florida better because of the waves. There are often no waves here and they also have Sting Rays everywhere. Yes you read that right! They are sometimes so bad they post warnings in the hotel. I stepped on one (feels like wet rubber) but thankfully they rarely bother you. Despite that odd tidbit, it was a very enjoyable stay. Hard Rock Casino Tampa is only 35 minutes away and alot of fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida