We were only able to be at this hotel for a long weekend and we loved it! We were lucky enough to be able to stay in a gulf view room on the 5th floor. I have never had such a wonderful view and never wanted to leave. The beach is great and very private so that you feel as if you have it all to yourself no matter what time you go. We loved the restaurant and being able to eat right at the hotel with the wonderful view. The breakfast was above and beyond each morning and dinner was just as good. We never wanted to leave. The room was comfortable and the bed cozy. I love the smell of beach with the sand, saltwater and wonderful coconut spray everywhere.
The second evening at sunset we were able to enjoy a wedding on the beach at sunset from our own balcony. It was lovely and as we have an upcoming wedding in our family it gave us a chance to see how the hotel handled everything.......they did great! You would have never have known that the employees handling the wedding were not guest themselves.
I could have stayed there forever; except, I agree with one of the other reviews......it was a little overpriced for this time of year. October is off season and $300 a night is a little too much even for this wonderful hideaway. They would have more spur of the moment couples if they would give special rates during the off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida