You added Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach to your Saves list
Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Whaley Bridge, United Kingdom
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We spent the last couple of nights of our Florida trip at this pleasant hotel. The welcome at the front desk was great and was further enhanced by a couple of delicious warm cookies handed to us with our room keys! We had a room facing the road but we were happy with this as we love to watch the comings and goings along the road whilst relaxing on the balcony. There was some 're-nourishing' work going on at the beach at the time we were there but it didn't spoil our stay, it was still a great beach to walk along and collect shells.
We ate at Cody's Roadhouse both nights, once at the Belair Bluffs location and once at Bay Pines - both fantastic for really tasty homestyle cooking, great happy hour on the cocktails too from 3.30 til 7pm!
It's a great location for relaxing, not too far to go to Fort deSoto park and beach where you can chill out for the day with toilet and washing facilities on hand. This is a great place to see ospreys and all sorts of birds, crabs and fish.
All in all a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (397)
Brownsville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was supposed to be just an overnight stop on my way to Naples, FL. This hotel is quite nice and we were upgraded to a beach view room and that was really great. The hotel has some nice touches but the biggest impression came from the staff. There is a fine line between someone being cordial or being genuinely service oriented but when I encounter it, I recognize it and appreciate it. The three ladies I encountered in my first two hours set the tone for a stay that will remain in my memory. The first was the lady at check in, the next was the bartender and finally the hostess for the dining room. Not just friendly or courteous but they exuded a warmth and genuine concern for my well being. I know this is a nebulous kind of thing and it is totally subjective but the staff here saved me from an otherwise ugly day's travel with their smiles and caring attitudes. Just before my arrival, I got caught in a particularly long and tedious traffic jam. This came after about 7 hours of driving and so my experience could have been ruined by and otherwise non caring type of treatment. Cudos to the staff here. This place will remain pleasant in my memory and the next time, I think I will make it a destination rather than a stopover.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
McKinney, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The staff was awesome and went above and beyond the call of duty to make us feel welcome and important! Their kind, caring, and professional service really made our visit enjoyable. The beach is perfect. Take a slow walk along the waters edge and you will be impressed with the beautiful shells and other treasures the tide pulls in.

More time on the beach, less time in the room is a must for this location.

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The lunch on the deck at the Doubletree in Reddington Beach is just simply wonderful. You can choose from in the sun to in the shade. Beautiful view of the beach and bar and all the goings on on the shores of Reddington. Reasonable and great staff service. Enjoy.

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

On my yearly trek to Florida to visit my parents, I make a point of staying at this delightful beachfront property. Upon my arrival, Terry and his fantastic staff at the front desk welcome me back as a diamond member. I was upgraded to a beach view (highly recommended) My continental breakfast was also upgraded to a full breakfast. Thanks guys!
The beach out front is real nice for jogging/ walking and although there is no gym ,guests have access to a small gym just across the street
see you again next year!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I enjoyed my stay immensely. It's an older hotel but was very well maintained. Room was very clean, comfortable bed, nice shower. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a Gulf view room and the view was wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. You walk out of the back of the hotel and you are on the beach. Parking is free, unlike some other area hotels. The pool is heated, the Tiki bar was neat. Live music was provided on the patio everyday. You could open the sliding glass doors in your room and lay in bed listening to the ocean and the music playing below or sit out on your balcony and watch the sunset. Great experience overall. No complaints.

Room Tip: Get a gulf view room.
Plymouth, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night while on my way to Orlando, the front desk staff are very friendly and call you by your name and welcome you as a honors member. This might be the best hotel staff I have come across. The rooms are not that bad for a older property. They were clean and the water pressure in the shower was outstanding. We had a room facing the Gulf and I guess the extra you have to pay for that is worth it. I ate at the beachside restaurant and had a very tasty a reasonable priced hamburger and fries. Once again a very friendly staff member served us. I would stay here again and if your thinking about it you can't go wrong.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach

Address: 17120 Gulf Blvd, North Redington Beach, FL 33708-1443
Location: United States > Florida > North Redington Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in North Redington Beach
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach 3.5*
DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
Doubletree North Redington Beach
Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida

If you own or manage Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.