I'll keep it as short as possible.
Cookie: As soon as you get your room key, they give you a fresh, warm, moist chocolate chip cookie. I honestly believe that this was the best cookie that I've ever had.
Staff: They work very hard to make your stay awesome. They're helpful and friendly. Staff are always there and every time we had a question, they had an answer.
Atmosphere: It is a very relaxing and beautiful resort. Whether you're lounging by the pool, enjoying a drink at the Tiki Bar, going for a walk on the beautiful beach (which is about to be restored and will look even better) or resting in your room, you feel comfortable and like you beling there.
View: White sand, palm trees, the Gulf, different kinds of birds.It is beautilful.
Fitness centre: The DoubleTree has an arrangement with a gym that's not even a 5 minute walk. It's a great gym, They have lots of machines, weights, etc. I've never been to a fitness centre in a hotel that had a good fitness centre (at the hotel). Plus, if you actually plan on working out, a 5 minute walk, is nothing. Don't be lazy
Shower temperature: It would fluctuate from hot to cold and back and there was nothing that we could do to fix it. Maybe it depended on if other guests were showering or something.
Hotel food/drink quality and prices: Compared to the restaurants in the area and the fact that DoubleTree is a hotel, of course their drinks and food will be priced higher and for hotel food, it is pretty good but I would recommend going to the other restaurants (Frog Pond, Sweet Sage Cafe and Conch Republic Grill) in the aread, they're AWESOME.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Beach Resort by Hilton is a true combination of Florida and the Tropics! Experience our tropical sun, gentle breezes, powder white sand and the sparkling blue green waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Centrally located between Clearwater & St. Pete Beaches, directly on the Gulf of Mexico. 125 tropically appointed guest rooms, each with a private furnished balcony, 40" flat panel TV with 66 channels including 24 HD channels, mini refrigerator, wireless high-speed internet access, ergonomic desk chair, iron/ironing board, USA Today delivered each weekday morning, two telephones, and CITRON Honey & Coriander by Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Products. Private beach and beachfront swimming pool, 24 hour business center and gift/sundry shop, Mangos Restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, beachside Tiki Bar featuring live entertainment, and onsite cabana and water sport rentals. Come see us! We'll always have a warm chocolate chip cookie with your name on it ready and waiting! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Priceline, Amex, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Doubletree Beach Resort by Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Hotel
- Doubletree North Redington Beach
- Doubletree Beach Resort Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Beach Resort By Hilton Tampa Bay / North Redington Beach Florida